Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
If this is the case, please Brock come back for one more match, well Here Comes The Pain as how Tazz would say whenever Lesnar would come out, Lesnar I would want to see him come back to WWE even if it is for one last match, if it is the case, who to put him against?

Save Lesnar for WrestleMania 29

·
Registered
207 Posts
Brock vs Undertaker for Wrestlemania 29?

I know it's not fair to the wrestlers of today who bust their ass to make a name for themselves whilst Brock waltzes in for the spotlight, but Brock is so much more entertaining than most of the current roster.

Brock F-5ing Orton and Cena one after another would not only be believable, but fucking hilarious.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena in the main event of WrestleMania 29, I would bring back Brock at the 2013 Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant but I wouldn't have Brock win the Rumble because I would have Cena cost him the Rumble which then sets up a feud between the 2 of them since they feuded but it was such a long time ago and Cena was a mid-carder at that time, now Cena is a legend, a main eventer, so it would be much different this time around

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
I'm all for it, The Rock is coming back for one more match, I'm sure Stone Cold would come back for one more match if he could, I just hope it's the right guy and the right conditions.

But man would I fucking lose my shit if he just came in, F5'ed everyone in sight and left, it'd be amazing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If he could ever come back on a full-time basis it would change the face of the WWE. He would be the anti Cena/Orton; someone who can actually physically dominate matches beginning to end and have enough cred to pull it off. No more of this bs Blandy Boreton jobbing the entire match only to hit a bubba cutter out of no where. He would be the kick in the ass the company needs.

Which is exactly why it won't happen. If we are lucky we will get 1 more match at WM and he will be another win in the undertakers streak.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Brock Lesnar was the most talented in-ring monster to step foot in WWE. He wasn't just a generic big man because Lesnar also did a lot of mat work and he did it good. Plus he was one of the strongest wrestlers ever, F5ing Big Show like a rag doll. So yeah his ring work is under-rated and I would mark if he makes a return.

·
Premium Member
10,515 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker.

That's all I want.
Brock Lesnar was the most talented in-ring monster to step foot in WWE. He wasn't just a generic big man because Lesnar also did a lot of mat work and he did it good. Plus he was one of the strongest wrestlers ever, F5ing Big Show like a rag doll. So yeah his ring work is under-rated and I would mark if he makes a return.
I'm pretty sure NOBODY underrates his skills.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I can't think of anybody new for Lesnar to face tbh, maybe Del Rio but that's about it.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk, Paul Heyman guy vs. Paul Heyman guy... book it.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts