Wrestling Forum banner

Who do you think is going to win at Summerslam?

• Brock

Votes: 74 63.2%
  • Trips

Votes: 43 36.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
6001 - 6011 of 6011 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Will Brock ever wrestle on RAW? He's scheduled for August 6th, August 13th, and August 20th. Since he has limited dates you would think they would try and make the most of his RAW appearances and book him in matches. If Brock wrestles Sheamus or someone on RAW I don't see that hurting the Summerslam buy rate.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Will Brock ever wrestle on RAW? He's scheduled for August 6th, August 13th, and August 20th. Since he has limited dates you would think they would try and make the most of his RAW appearances and book him in matches. If Brock wrestles Sheamus or someone on RAW I don't see that hurting the Summerslam buy rate.
Lol theres 0 chance they would let someone as big as brock wrestle on a free show

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I just wish Lesnar had actually made a full year contract....

I mean shit what hassle would've it been to sign for like 40-50 dates? he coulda played the storyline up to now, by missing RAW, and now coming back to stay until Mania. that way, we could get Lesnar vs other guys...

I'm still holding out hope for Lesnar vs Punk for the title at some point.....

I'm dreaming but....

Lesnar beats HHH at Summerslam, then challenges Punk at NOC for the title. Punk goes over, Lesnar snaps, takes out a few guys, fights Cena again at HIAC, wins, then fights Taker at Survivor Series... doesnt have a match at TLC, but interrupts a match and announces he'll be in the Royal Rumble. Lesnar interferes in the Rock/Punk title match and costs Rock the title, leading to Rock vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania 29.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Yeah but that image is ruined when he loses a straight up fist fight with Triple H
I think that was ruined when he lost to Cena :lol . I'm fine with HHH getting a small one up on Brock aslong as he wins the Summerslam match as nobody will remember it , also the last time they was in the ring together Brock ' kayfabe' broke HHH's arm in about 15 seconds.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i thought it was funny when all of the stupid soccer moms complained to the wwe about cena taking to much of a beating at the hands of lesnar last april. I dont think i have ever seen a beating like that before.

6001 - 6011 of 6011 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.