Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Great One?..
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overeem is a fucking goof, he got busted and suspended for jucing and it's possible he was juicing back last year as well when he fought Brock, so why the fuck does UFC still list Brock's loss?

I get that Brock's done with UFC and it has no meaning but still the whole world still sees Brock as the loser in that fight, Overeem was the favorite I admit that but still the fact that he cheated, it shouldn't be a win for him.

So IMO, Brock's only loss in UFC was to Cain Velesquez, end of story.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Meh, a dirty loss is still a loss. Wrestling taught me that.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He got the shit kicked outta him, roids or not, he was always going down.

Plus Frank Mir tapped him out in his first UFC fight so Cain wouldn't be his only one anyway.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
because he didn't test positive for steroids at the time. brock looked terrible in that fight and basically lost to a gut punch. he's clearly a shell of himself due to illness. if he could still go he wouldn't have retired. he's still a big draw and could've made $$$ in another Mir fight or something. he obviously knows he's done physically.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure the steroids were the sole reason he got the fuck beat out of him, as if Overeem is just some bodybuilder look alike with no skill.

·
Administrator
59,121 Posts
Who cares. This is the Raw section. You're more than welcome to post this in the MMA/UFC thread in sports but you're more than likely to get ripped apart there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.