Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
It's kinda immature, considering Vince never wants to reference TNA or acknowledge it exists. Typical WWE. Still kinda funny though.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Vince and Trips just high-five the night away backstage during Raw. "LOL, Vince, look at that, where Kurt Angle gets killed by Lesnar!" "I know, Paul, but wait: check that out, Hogan getting what's coming to him! *pumps fists and dances like it's the 1987 Slammy Awards*"

Reactions: Apex Rattlesnake

·
Administrator
59,163 Posts
Meh, I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion by people on here. They were all major highlights in his career so I don't see the issue. The TNA thing with Vince still could be true because of how petty he is, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Lol no way was that a coincidence they knew what they were doing. Subtly burying TNA like that was hilarious. It would be great if TNA responded by doing something similar on their show. Like show Punk and Christian getting beat down or something.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I thought it was funny. I found even funnier when they didn't show the clip of him beating the Rock to win the WWE title for the first time.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
I think Vince knew this. I wouldn't put it past him. He knows how to be petty when it comes to competition.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Its better to show videos of Lesnar beating FORMER top WWE guys, then have videos of him beating CURRENT top WWE guys.

And lets face it, a lot of former top WWE guys is in TNA.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
It was just some jabs, Vince was always like that.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
it's pretty obvious they knew what they were doing, and what made it even more obvious like a poster said, they didn't even show lesnar winning the title for the first time. yea, vince can go suck a aids infected raccoon dick

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
well i didn't think of that but i don't think it was intentional, i mean afterall, they even showed brock beating the rock. the same match they plan on doing next year at mania o_O. so yeah...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes it's a conspiracy and not just that the key moments in Lesnar's career happened to involve TNA stars. Didn't they show him destroying Undertaker a few weeks ago? Let's just forget about that though...

·
Hot Dreams!
4,098 Posts
Meh, I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion by people on here. They were all major highlights in his career so I don't see the issue. The TNA thing with Vince still could be true because of how petty he is, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
His feuds with Taker and Big Show were MUCH bigger highlights than that one off match he had with Hardy, and even Hogan to an extent (if you take away the prestige of beating a legend legit). In the timeline they followed, Big Show and Taker came before the Angle match at Mania.

I have a feeling that this was an subtle jab of sorts. Pointless, but deliberate,

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Unlike TNA, WWE can trash TNA without ever even mentioning the company's name.

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
His feuds with Taker and Big Show were MUCH bigger highlights than that one off match he had with Hardy, and even Hogan to an extent (if you take away the prestige of beating a legend legit). In the timeline they followed, Big Show and Taker came before the Angle match at Mania.

I have a feeling that this was an subtle jab of sorts. Pointless, but deliberate,
Well Hardy's match was Lesnar's debut so they had to show that, don't even need to explain the Hogan match, and Kurt's match was because that was Lesnar's first Mania and he won the title, you're looking too much into this.

·
Hot Dreams!
4,098 Posts
Well Hardy's match was Lesnar's debut so they had to show that, don't even need to explain the Hogan match, and Kurt's match was because that was Lesnar's first Mania and he won the title, you're looking too much into this.
Brock's match with the Undertaker in HIAC was a huge highlight in his career, and the stuff he did with Big show was big as well. Maybe I am looking too much into it, which is why I proposed it as a posibility and not a fact. It's just a strange coincidence if anything,.

Hell, why didn't they show him beating the Rock at Summerslam? That was arguably the highlight of his entire career.

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
Brock's match with the Undertaker in HIAC was a huge highlight in his career, and the stuff he did with Big show was big as well. Maybe I am looking too much into it, which is why I proposed it as a posibility and not a fact. It's just a strange coincidence if anything,.

Hell, why didn't they show him beating the Rock at Summerslam? That was arguably the highlight of his entire career.
I know Brock's feud with Taker was a huge highlight but it was in the middle of Brock's run.

They showed his debut, him beating the biggest legend in Hogan, and than him finally Main Eventing his first Mania and winning the gold, see where I'm coming from? All 3 matches had legitimate reasons to be shown and the fact that all three of his opponents are now in TNA is just a coincidence.

and BTW they did show Lesnar beating Rocky for the title, did you not see Brock's shocking interview from last week? which was also played like 5 times tonight.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts