Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watched the ESPN interview highlight on their website, and loved reading this.

"Late last month, Lesnar was seen cageside at a UFC pay-per-view event headlined by female bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey in Los Angeles. Lesnar said he attended the event purely as a fan and not as a bargaining move.

UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta told ESPN.com earlier this week the two sides did not negotiate Lesnar's return in Los Angeles.

"He hit me with a text two days before the fight and asked if he could have two tickets," Fertitta said. "It was kind of funny, that fight we had more requests for celebrities than we've ever had but we said, 'of course, we'll get you two tickets.' Then he called back and said he wanted three.

"He just wanted to come to the fight and I think feel it again, feel the energy. Remember what it was like to be part of the UFC."

Gets in a dispute with Vince, hits up Fertitta for tickets to the event. Not a bargaining tactic my ass. Regardless.....got Vince to get him a contract he couldn't refuse. Well played champ! I hope he retains until next Wrestlemania.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.