Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Lol,no wonder he got quick elimination.
Yeah, if this is true, he keeps shooting himself in the foot. Riddle is a guy where the sky should be the limit. But if he makes himself an issue backstage he's going to sabotage his push. And that's not being overly sensitive, that's just the way the business works.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Yeah, if this is true, he keeps shooting himself in the foot. Riddle is a guy where the sky should be the limit. But if he makes himself an issue backstage he's going to sabotage his push. And that's not being overly sensitive, that's just the way the business works.

He literally don't care since he still working on NXT, perhaps until USnetwork get into Vince and tell they dislike Matt's attitude, he literally save for now.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
I don't like Matt Riddle's attitude, i definitely don't like his gimmick.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't know, I think it's about time Lesnar actually starts speaking more and we start seeing more of his character, he can actually be pretty funny, as far as Riddle, I mean there's one in every crowd, I'm sure everyone has known someone who reminds them and resembles Riddle.

I do think Riddle needs to start wearing shoes, instead of wrestling barefoot, that's always been strange to me.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Well dont hold your breath for a match between the two anytime soon if this is anything to go by

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Well dont hold your breath for a match between the two anytime soon if this is anything to go by

I hope its true because I dont wanna see that match.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts