Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so wen he came around i fazed out of wrestling. nothing to do with him. but i seen him and angle seemed to have a good feud. what other feuds with brock stand out? was he as great as people made him seem? i watched a bit and i wasnt completely sold on him. so convince me

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
He was an absolute freak of nature.

Got the biggest push in wwe history besides angle.

Was a great wrestler.

Oh and strong as all hell.

He was something else, now you see how great he is in ufc.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
His lil feud with Rock was awesome, with a great match

His feud with Taker was great too. Tho he pretty much dominated in the matches lol

But the build ups were great

His feuds with Angle were obviously the best tho

He was my fav wrestler ever man. I wish he would come back

But i don't see it happening anytime soon

By the time he comes back, if he does at all, it will be too late. It won't be the same :(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

His feud with Taker was great too. Tho he pretty much dominated in the matches lol

By the time he comes back, if he does at all, it will be too late. It won't be the same :(

All is true, but that has been written on the history pages. I did not see Lesnar run at the moment it happened, but by looking at his matches and his past, I really enjoyed all he did and specially that feud. He really has been one of the great and best wrestlers to be on WWE.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts

Vince really screwed up in late 2004.....after Lesnar was cut by Vikings with his no compete clause for a year he crawling back to Vince if he could come back but Vince wanted to send a message by letting him wait longer as punishment for leaving. That pissed off Lesnar which is why he doesnt even consider coming back to the wwe

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I was largely unaware of this guy too. Mostly cause I'd zoned out of wrestling, I think, a year or so prior to him showing up.

But even if you don't know much of his career, as someone said, his HIAC match versus Undertaker is a must-see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts