Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
News broke last night that Brock will be defending his title before the GBOF pay-per-view. The match will take place at the June 26th taping of Raw in Los Angeles and his opponent is scheduled to be none other than Bray Wyatt.

According to local advertisements, WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is being advertised to face Bray Wyatt for the Title at the.June 26th.WWE Raw taping at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The match is likely being advertised as the dark match main event, and is before the WWE Great Balls of Fire PPV taking place on July 9th in Dallas, TX, which will be headlined by Lesnar defending the WWE Universal Title.

This Sunday night at WWE Extreme Rules, a new #1 contender to Lesnar’s Title at WWE Great Balls of Fire will be decided in a Fatal Five Way main event featuring Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe.

----------

I personally would love for this to be on the actual show and I think it would do great for viewership and the ratings for that week. However, this has dark match written all over it.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Wyatt taking another big L fpalm

Reactions: phyfts and Mra22

·
24,509 Posts
Wyatt will be squashed in 3 minutes in that match.

If the OP is true then I think there is no chance Wyatt wins on Sunday or has an actual program with Lesnar at a future PPV over the next year.

·
Read Only
258 Posts
I hate the Name Great Balls Of Fire for a WWE event. It's like a press conference was held with Vince having Kevin Dunn, Mark Carrano and a fat husband and wife smelling like crap standing alongside them wearing baggy tees and jorts with flies surrounding them.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
lol why?

RIP Wyatt, not like he had any chance of winning anyway

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,424 Posts
I mean, this is probably a ploy to boost the attendance, which i get. But, two weeks before the PPV and Lesnar is booked but is probably not going to actually appear on TV and once again in a dark segment. As he did for weeks when he kept F5'ing Big Show.

But for him to squash Wyatt in a dark segment for the belt seems daft to me tbh.

They're paying Lesnar to turn up more OFF camera than on it.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Oh come on, just show it on TV. The one time they're getting him ready for a title defense and they're gonna have the cameras off?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I expect Bray to win this match.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I hate the Name Great Balls Of Fire for a WWE event. It's like a press conference was held with Vince having Kevin Dunn, Mark Carrano and a fat husband and wife smelling like crap standing alongside them wearing baggy tees and jorts with flies surrounding them.
I always thought it was something to do with it being 40 years since Elvis passed?...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts