Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
it looks really nice, except few things that could be changed are the text on the bottom, its a bit choppy, not having the scanlines so visable and also work on he blending of the pictures in the background ( u can see white lines in some places where different pictures meet)

·
Registered
18 Posts
MrkLrn13 said:
8/10 It's good but I don't like the text

How did you make the border invisible?
he could have used the color of the site as the color for outside the banner or he could have saved it as gif, it can be done either way but is normally more choppy when u save it as a gif

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Dont like the text yada yada yada same as everyone else, but I think there being a bit harsh, I like it quite a lot.

One thing I would of done was put a solid colour over the bg pics and blurred the edges, so the edges where the pics meet saught of blend into eachother, rather than them being so sharp on eachother.

It's different to a lot of your other work too, so you get props :).

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Background is shit. The only reason people are giving you high ratings is because of you making some of the color W-E's color. The blending sucks. You could at least collage the background pics together. The text sucks utter balls. The team sucks utter balls. Work on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts