Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm sure it was a complete accident and things happen, but wasn't it also Nyla doing a cannonball in the corner (I hate this shit move but that's for another day), that Blew Britt's knee out a year ago or so? Talk about cursed opponents.

·
Registered
13,931 Posts
She might not be taking time off wrestling

but she sure as shit is taking time off dentistry

imagine she actually broke it at her office / and we finally find out she is a horribly shit dentist who broke her hand pulling a tooth or something :D :D

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
9,986 Posts
I'm sure it was a complete accident and things happen, but wasn't it also Nyla doing a cannonball in the corner (I hate this shit move but that's for another day), that Blew Britt's knee out a year ago or so? Talk about cursed opponents.
That´s the problem with opponents much bigger in the womens division. Unless you´re Awesome Kong, controlling that big a bodymass against a small (regular sized) woman isn´t easy.
Case in point -Nia Jax

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Side note: AEW should look at bringing in Paige VanZant. She has an MMA pedigree and is hot as hell. If they ever make a Women's tag division, then she could tag with Leyla Hirsch.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Why all of you are assuming that it's Rose who injured Britt ?

By the way Rose never injured Baker before and i don't remember her injuring anybody.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wouldn't it make more sense that she stole it from RVD?

Who the fuck is stealing anything from Eli Drake?
if you ever watch Eli Drake cut a promo where he's constantly saying E-Li-Drake and doing the gesture with his hand, it's blatant that Britt Baker is doing the exact same thing when she says "D-M-D" and gestures with her hand.

It's not just a rip-off. It's a blatant ripoff.

Go watch any Eli Drake promo and get back to me.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts