Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
The more Baker associates herself on tv with her idiot 10 year old arrested development comedy boyfriend the more its going to hurt her as being able to be taken serious. Dudes a dead weight around her ankle in that ring.

Reactions: Eva MaRIHyse

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
19,934 Posts
The most talented AND the best wrestling couple in AEW deserves their own shirt (y)

Kudos to both Adam Cole and Britt Baker for accomplishing this! They both deserve to be main-event players.

·
The EST of NXT
Keep That Same Energy
39,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They should focus on being a intergender tag team / with Baker carrying the team
Only if she wrestles men. If Tony Khan wants to be edgy and innovative, let men and women have real matches on national television in 2022. Not this "accidental bump" delicate as a flower bullshit that they did last week.

·
Registered
21,414 Posts
Only if she wrestles men. If Tony Khan wants to be edgy and innovative, let men and women have real matches on national television in 2022. Not this "accidental bump" delicate as a flower bullshit that they did last week.
I’m all for it

in fact, I think they all are - but the rumours were (well, actually TK said it outright) - TNT (TBS) wasn’t

so I recon its not gonna happen

ps> the first person that tells me Jade Cargill cannot legitimately beat up Adam Cole gets a virtual punch in the nuts

1 - 20 of 30 Posts