Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1740 Posts

·
7,969 Posts

PCW posted up the Q&A from Spring Slam if anyones interested. Pretty fun watch. Made me a bit sad I didn't get Q&A tickets for the supershow but I was the only one from the people I'm going with that wanted to so oh well.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
4FW said:
If we can get this page to 2,000 likes 4FW will release the Battle Britannia weekender absolutely FREE on to the 4FW Youtube page starting with Kenny Omega vs. Owen Phoenix and Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr, as well as Kenny Omega vs. Zack Sabre Jr from night 1, Share, get likes and enjoy matches absolutely FREE...
https://www.facebook.com/Official4FW

:mark:

You bastards need to see Hayato/Sabre. It's sooo good.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
how does this thread keep coming back? are the mods on vay-cay?

Reactions: Chismo

·
Registered
284 Posts
how does this thread keep coming back?
For some strange reason it's a place to talk about British wrestling.

I'm off to Progress this Sunday.

Looking forward to Noam Dar, I've only recently seen him and liked his ring work, though his character has yet to establish its self on me. Really looking forward to the 6-man tag, but I'm a big Nathan Cruz fan.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
Free things are always awesome. So here's some free stuff to make your day better:

All Star Wrestling from Fairfeild Halls, Croydon 17th May 2013 FULL SHOW IN HD PART 1 OF 2

The first half of the show is the Semi finals of the king of the rumble tournament

Match 1: The Star Attraction Mark Haskins vs Party Marty Scurll

Match 2: WonderKid Jonny Storm vs Xtreme Dean Allmark

Match 3: The Mexican Sensation El Ligero vs The French Grappler Heddi Karaoui

Match 4: James Mason vs Leon Shah

The four winners will meet in a 4-way over the top rope elimination match in part two of this show​

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
They need the imports to attract attention. The good promotions then pair them up with local talent to get them over with the audience there for the star name to get them to come back when the star name isn't there.
Yeah, sounds good but it just doesn't work. That's why the industry in the UK is still terrible and the only full time company is the one doing the holiday camps with a handful of Old WWE stars.

I'm glad that the bigger companies in central Scotland seem to have avoided that for a while. Albeit with ICW bringing in Sabu and Cabana for the Show that's on at the Fringe.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Scottish wrestling seems cool. I don't know much about British Wrestling - is it one big UK wide community, or would you say it is regional/national? I'd be quite interested in Scottish wrestling as I think the 'patter' would be hilarious and I might be able to attend it. UK wide wrestling wouldn't interest me that much.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
if dragongate uk were to be a permanent promotion what uk wrestlers would suit it?

also, is Bubblegum retired?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
if dragongate uk were to be a permanent promotion what uk wrestlers would suit it?

also, is Bubblegum retired?
Off the top of my head, Noam Dar, Zack Sabre Jr, Martin Krikby, Dean Allmark, Kris Travis, Dave Mastiff (think Cyber Kong) & many more.

If what he said at the Infinite show two weeks ago was accurate, then Bubblegum should be medically cleared to wrestle starting this weekend. He's not booked to wrestle for PCW next weekend, but he's pictured as being the ringside pest for Team Single's matches. He is scheduled to face CJ Banks in a cage match for Infinite in August.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
All Star Wrestling from Fairfeild Halls, Croydon 17th May 2013 FULL SHOW IN HD PART 2 OF 2

match 1: Hardcore championship match
Skull Murphy vs TJ Stomper

match 2: The final of The king of the rumble tournament. Over the top rope elimination 4-way
Dean Allmark vs Heddi Karaoui vs James Mason vs Mark Haskins

match 3: Lumberjack match
American heavyweight Sam Adonis vs Rampage Brown​
The elimination 4way is held under "tag rules" and is possibly as good as you'd expect it to be. Nothing mindblowing in the slightest but each man definitely brought their bit to make the fans happy. I honestly loved Haskins being a play-thing to the other three, trying to sway Heddi (who I guess is a heel) to co-opt with him in bringing down the faces. I suppose the final two were quite obvious, especially seeing they never faced each other in the match until this point, but the post-match may be the surprise that excites you most.
with a levelling punch to Deano, who had his hand out in appreciation of the fight he put up, it seems Mason has turned heel. Hopefully this brings us to a great list of Mason/Deano matches in the coming month. :mark:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks for the all star posts, I've been meaning to get to one of their shows for ages, haven't been since I was tiny.

So sad to hear about Mick McManus.

161 - 180 of 1740 Posts