Wrestling Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1740 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I like Cara Noir a lot. The match between him and PAC is what introduced me to him and I was plenty impressed. I've subscribed to Riptides on demand to binge their shows and the early stuff of his is as a goofy exotico heel so it'll be great to watch how he progresses to this point.

Also Spike Trivet is great and it frustrates me that Progress hasn't done more with him. But Riptide seems to be where his best work is.
Yeah Spike is really great at being a tosser. His promo on Jimmy Havoc before a hardcore match for progess made me a fan. He reminds me of MJF but a British version

·
Administrator
33,722 Posts
Not strictly British but damn everyone needs to see this. No-one does hype videos better than OTT

·
Le Champion
18,719 Posts
LA PARK is coming to Rev Pro.

·
Registered
21,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,737
Kirby, good solid worker and always seemed like a nice guy. Hopefully his post wrestling life is fruitful

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Any one subscribed to Riptide Wrestling? Being hearing good things about it in terms of production values but it seems to have too many joke type inter-gender matches. Would be great to hear from someone who actually watches it.

·
HEADBANGA
22,462 Posts
Any one subscribed to Riptide Wrestling? Being hearing good things about it in terms of production values but it seems to have too many joke type inter-gender matches. Would be great to hear from someone who actually watches it.
I've watched some of their matches and the way they shoot these matches makes it feel like you're watching a movie. Check out Cara Noir vs Pac to see what I mean.

1721 - 1740 of 1740 Posts