Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With people out of jobs, gas and electricity are rising by like 8% and no-one wages are increasing to keep up with cost of living such as the food, bills and tax you have to pay. While these fat, lazy bastards want an 11% pay-rise + keep the expenses that 'YOU' tax-payers pay.

All these fat lazy bastards do is cut jobs and make people poorer. Please sign the petition to stop them!!!!

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

·
The Sundance Kid
18,632 Posts
of course the bigger issue shouldn't be a 11% pay rise but rather the fact they steal your money in the first place and then have the gall to call you "tax-payer" as if it is a voluntary action on your part.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
oh boy, here we go again

crazy uncle CP going on about the government being nazi criminal bastards

classic CP

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
The standard of living in Britain, in 2013, should not be this fucking low. Those cunts have no right asking for anything, it should be the people asking for shit, asking for shit to be done about the horrendous situation we're currently in.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Ridiculous really. Policies making a ton of working people even poorer as well as severely hurting disabled people etc. yet they feel they deserve an 11% pay rise!? Takes the piss.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
Fuck those Mother Puckers. What does MP stand for, btw?

I would sign the petition, but I fear my 'Murican voice might ring hollow 'cross the pond...

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Fucking LOL!

·
Registered
126 Posts
The power companies are rattling there prices up by about 8% despite turning over billions of pounds.

Meanwhile rich millionaires who are making the poor even poorer and wanting a 11% payrise? I hate the UK and hope to get out of before to long.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts