Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, now that Reaction is gone, TNA should air Xplosion 1 hour before Impact starts. That way, the show could showcase the X-division, and the under/lower-mid card. Make it mainly a wrestling show, with not as much talking. That way, when Impact starts, everything won't feel as rushed as it usually is, and you will have more time to develop your stories, and upper card. I also think they could use this extra time to give the main event scene more meaning. TNA's roster is just way too stacked for a 2 hour show right now.

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,566 Posts
OK, now that Reaction is gone, TNA should air Xplosion 1 hour before Impact starts. That way, the show could showcase the X-division, and the under/lower-mid card. Make it mainly a wrestling show, with not a lot of talking. That way, when Impact starts, everything won't feel as rushed as it usually is, and you will have more time to develop your stories. TNA's roster is just way too stacked for a 2 hour show right now.
3 hours of TNA Wrestling?

Well, the first hour would be for the die heart TNA Fans. This could work.

· Registered
566 Posts
Or they could put it on a completely different night....like Tuesday, when there is no wrestling on at all. Stay away from the weekends.

Reactions: andremt9

· Registered
2,260 Posts
it HAS to be another night. i loved ReAction but the one bad thing about it was the fact that it was on right after iMPACT. 3 hours in a row per week is just too much. i can deal with it for PPV once a month, but not each week.

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Xplosion would need another format change if they were to be on Spike. This includes, reducing the Impact recaps, increasing the amount of wresting matches (recently there has only been one match per show) and Taz being replaced by Don West. Also, bad lighting.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
I think it'd be strange to have an hour of wrestling on a different show lead in to Impact. Why not just add a third hour to Impact in that case? Reaction made sense because it was a whole different format.

I could easily see them putting Xplosion on late Saturday nights or something, make it like some of those memorable older shows like Shotgun Saturday Night.

· Registered
135 Posts
Xplosion would need another format change if they were to be on Spike. This includes, reducing the Impact recaps, increasing the amount of wresting matches (recently there has only been one match per show) and Taz being replaced by Don West. Also, bad lighting.
Not to mention stop having Rob Terry Eric Young, and Orlando always wrestling on the show.

Xplosion was perfect a couple of months ago when people like Daffney, Angelina , Sarita, along with the tag division and the X division were having relatively long matches.

Now your lucky if yo get one minute match

· Registered
101 Posts
Yeah, they should definitely work on bringing a second show even if it was on another channel than spike say a network affliate since they are on basic cable and not just expanded basic. I would put it on Saturday night in the 6 to 10 pm range, like WCW had (yeah I know TNA gets compared to the negative aspects all the time but it would be a good timeslot and historically wrestling on Saturday night was a draw). Make it 2 hours and have undercard with some title matches, tryouts, and the reaction documentary type backstage segments and let Tenay have some long sitdown type interviews the way JR used to do with people like Mankind and Goldust. It would be a great place for the TV division and the womens tag (who isn't dying for Winter to tag with Daffney and feud with the BP as the anti image anti pretty (even though they are both smoking) female tag team once the heat with Velvet and Winter builds up).

· Registered
7,766 Posts
The X-division & lower mid-card wrestlers shouldn't be featured on just one shows.

Every division should get time to be on the main show since more people watch it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.