Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The X Division is why I started watching in 2004 and now that it is almost completely gone now, my interest has waned. I think bringing it back with a handful of good highflyers and workers like El Generico, Davey Richards, AR Fox, Samuray Del Sol, Kenny Omega, etc...would greatly help TNA. TNA obviously has no interest in the division and only wants to focus on WWE's rejects but I can hope and dream. Thoughts? Would revamping the X Division make the product better? We saw Joe vs Aries at the last PPV and how good it was...I hope they realize that the X Division was the reason a ton of people started watching in the first place.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
agree. i hope destination x gives us some talent for the x division. the x division is dead right now, i loved seeing aries vs joe for the title sunday it was great, but they still have that weight limit which is stupid imo.

current x division:
aries
sabin
ion
kash
haskins
sorrenson-injured.

thats bad. they need to drop the weight limit as it limits the guys who are able to compete for the title. look at joe, wat if the x division had a weight limit when he debuted? what if they sign some1 who is kinda big, say kevin steen for example, dont u think hed fit in the x division? make the x division about fast pace, technical wresting.

put aj, joe, hardy, rvd in there. sign el generico, petey williams, some good indy guys and u have a great x division

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Really the WWE rejects argument in 2012?

When will most of the internet fans understand TNA can't just go over to ROH and get all their talent. Contracts are supposed to be respected and unless all those guys you named get fired tomorrow TNA ain't getting them. In a more realistic way of thinking they can use some of the OVW talent and a few unknown indy wrestlers.

Joey Ryan, Olivencia, Mohamad Ali Vaez, Kid Kash, Chris Sabin + 1 available top indy star like el generico, colt cabana or scorpio sky.

This might be done but it will take time and Destination X will be very important for the rebuild of the division.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i loved seeing aries vs joe for the title sunday it was great, but they still have that weight limit which is stupid imo.
Isn't the fact that Joe vs Aries was for the title a clear indication that they've dropped the weight limit?
Or was it only for this one match, perhaps?

I agree that they need to get the X division up to speed again.
What about resigning Gen Me?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Isn't the fact that Joe vs Aries was for the title a clear indication that they've dropped the weight limit?
Or was it only for this one match, perhaps?

I agree that they need to get the X division up to speed again.
What about resigning Gen Me?
hogan opened the show and said that for tonite the x division is goin old school so joe could compete for the title, i dont think that they officially dropped the weight limit tho, but they should.

as for the young bucks, they in roh and asked to be released last year because they felt disrespected or something.

·
HEADBANGA
25,277 Posts
If you want to bring it back to it's former glory you've first got to remove the cancer of the problem. *cough* *cough* Aries *cough* cough*

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Anyone is a better option at this point. Zema Ion would actually make you care about the division and bring some entertainment value that's sorely needed.
really?

really?

:no:

how would ion make u care about the division? ion would make u care, but aries doesnt?

and the award for dumbest post goes to u, good job(Y)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Anyone is a better option at this point. Zema Ion would actually make you care about the division and bring some entertainment value that's sorely needed.
really?

really?

how would ion make u care about the division? ion would make u care, but aries doesnt?

·
HEADBANGA
25,277 Posts
really?

really?

Ion has character..... more importantly CHARISMA. I know you don't have the ability to see that but it's cool dood. :cool2

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
lol Ion is green as shit. He gets X-Pac heat. He's just annoying when he's on screen, I just don't want to see him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts