Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
I think that they're gonna bring them back but just for the 1000th episode sadly.

·
Registered
409 Posts
These threads are surprisingly common, i did like the red ropes but theres a lot more important things id like WWE to change first.

·
Is a Becky Lynch Guy
2,098 Posts
The colors of the ring ropes aren't fucking important.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
:lol of all the problems the WWE has right now with their programming you think the ring rope color changing is an issue?

I say:

It Doesn't Matter What Color the Ring Ropes Are! :Rock3

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I dig the red ropes, don't know why they bothered changing them. Probably because white looks a little more friendly and fits with their current audience aim.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
They should fix the booking and writing first. Then get rid of the ugly WWE, Tag Team, and Divas Championships

Crazy ideas I know, considering how important ring rope color is.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Jesus people, it's as if the OP said "everyone here can go die". Get off his back! Among other changes, yes, I'd love to see the red ropes back!

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
To be honest i never noticed what colour the ropes are.

Maybe if they pushed the right guys and didn't feed every credible heel to Cena they wouldn't have a problem.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
at least once a month we get this thread. New poster try to come up with some more compelling topics, the color of the ring ropes isnt really a matter of discussion.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I still stand by my original statement that It Doesn't Matter what color the ring ropes are, but to me the fact that we are discussing it kind of says something negative about the current product that there are things people care so little about that they have time to notice the ring rope color during the shows

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.