Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now the main roster has the Royal Rumble and the MITB to award a title shot. Why not give the UK show the King of the Ring where the winner receives a UK Championship title match?

Where are the Heavyweights?

I realize the show is trying to take off with the current names and to get the show going. However, I think it's important to note that at some point other talents should begin to appear. I'm not suggesting they start this right now, but I think they should be heading this direction. Bring back Wade Barrett, but not the same guy we knew before. Let him mature and become something new. Other names as well could include Sheamus, McIntyre, Regal and Killian Dain.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
Roman Reigns wins to create the first ever WWE Roman Empire Championship and gets his own PPV called Kingdom

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Ehh, seems a bit stereotypical to give the Brits the whole royalty thing. I'd like KOTR to come back in general, and I'm all for the UK division continuing to use tournament formats sporadically to crown top contenders. But I still cringe at Barrett and Sheamus having to do the corny crown and robe thing, complete with scepter. You really want that type of presentation for guys like Bate and Dunne?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts