Wrestling Forum banner

Bring Back The Bad Guy Scott Hall

4647 57
Scott Hall is a legend Hey Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only that but I really wanna see Scott Hall back in a WWE ring and they can bring him back like how they did Diesel Kevin Nash, bring him back either as Scott Hall, or as Chico Razor Ramon, but also I just want to see him back so I can see Hall interact with guys like Cena, Orton, HHH one of his best friends in this whole world, Taker, the list goes on for Scott Hall. Scott Hall to me in my mind he is a first ballot Hall of Famer, the first guy to have the most title reigns as IC Champion, he helped revolutionize the ladder match with HBK at Mania 10, was one of the founding members of the nWo, former US Champion, former Tag Team Champion with Kevin Nash as they were The Outsiders, he pretty much put WCW on the map back in the 1990s, and not only that but he had that entertaining feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin when he came back in 2002, I would want to see Scott Hall now adjusting to the current WWE
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
You clearly haven't seen Scott Hall wrestle in the last 4 or 5 years, he's a mess, overwieght, slow and barely able to perform any of his signiture moves anymore. It'd be fucking embarressing to watch him in a WWE ring, almost as bad as Jimmy Snuka's last few appearences.

He can barely manage to speak coherently anymore which might have been the one thing that could justify some sort of role, maybe as a manager or GM.

· Wrestling is better while drinking
2,055 Posts
Scott Hall needs to prove he can stay fit and sober before anyone would sign him. He has burned a lot of second and third chances with a lot of promotions already due to total lack of reliabiality. The Scott Hall that is left over right now would be embarrassing to see in a ring.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Scott Hall being drunk and trying to get on stage would make me care about Shawn Michaels being inducted in the WWE HOF.

· Charismatic Enigma
4,327 Posts
No...the guys getting old and we all know about his problems. It'd be great to see an appearance from him though. The crowd would pop like crazy...or at least I'd hope. Hall is a legend

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
I liked Hall just fine back in the day, but for my money he's the most overrated wrestler in history. Even in his prime he was tremendously average in every regard.

I'd enjoy watching him on TV today for the same reason I like watching Iron Sheik: hilarity.

· Registered
3,455 Posts
people can heap all the shit on Hall that they want but he got a bigger reaction by just saying "hey yo" than most of today's superstars could ever hope to get

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
people can heap all the shit on Hall that they want but he got a bigger reaction by just saying "hey yo" than most of today's superstars could ever hope to get
What does that have to do with the fact that he's now old, out out shape and an alcoholic/drugaddict? Not to mention completely unreliable.

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
Scott Hall on his worst days is a great hand. Given the proper motivation he was one of the best workers ever. He can make the other guy look like a million bucks. He has that talent today, right now. And his charisma is undeniable.
I for one would love to see him back to work with WWE. Possibly with the same type of Legends contract as Nash. He is and will always be my favorite professional wrestler, however...there are valid arguments to be made about his sobriety, his attitude, his reliability. Each time I think he's finally got his shit together. Bam, another incident.
If it never happens I understand. But I would like to see Hall on television again.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
Scott Hall on his worst days is a great hand. Given the proper motivation he was one of the best workers ever. He can make the other guy look like a million bucks. He has that talent today, right now. And his charisma is undeniable.
I for one would love to see him back to work with WWE. Possibly with the same type of Legends contract as Nash. He is and will always be my favorite professional wrestler, however...there are valid arguments to be made about his sobriety, his attitude, his reliability. Each time I think he's finally got his shit together. Bam, another incident.
If it never happens I understand. But I would like to see Hall on television again.
WWE would never give him the chances TNA did. Simple enough. They have absolutely no reason to as well. They'll pay for him to get clean, that's more than enough. Why would they ever need to give this guy a shot to return to WWE?

I loved the guy, but his time has passed. More so because of self inflicted stupidity then age because there's guys older than him still doing it but he's just done way too much damage to himself.

· Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
9,284 Posts
ADR = new repackaged modern day Razor Ramon :S
You sure about that Chico?

On topic, I wish Scott Hall would come back as a personality. I watch his Last Call with Scott Hall show on youtube, and he's a cool guy to watch and listen to.

He is going to be at Shawn Micheal's Hall of Fame ceremony, but I think he's just going to be in the audience.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.