Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I'm not a London mark, but that kid had talent. Plus, he is bilingual which could help make for an interesting angle for him. He could come in as a "Lucha Libre" style wrestler, only to unmask himself to reveal who he actually is. I think feuding with Alberto Del Rio would be great for him to establish himself in the WWE. An upset of the ages vs Alberto Del Rio. I'm not certain why they ever go rid of that guy in the first place.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Wellness Violation 1, 2, 3 and he would be out by end of Summer.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I can't imagine what types of fights would break out backstage with London there. He's demolished WWE in so many shoots. I enjoy his work, even respect the guy, but he ain't ever coming back.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Vince McMahon doesn't like Paul London because of a series on incidents whilst he was in the company last time including laughing during a big scene where all the workers were supposed to be solemn before Vince's limo got blown up. Luckily for London this moment flew under a lot of people's radar because the angle was scrapped the very next week because of the death of Chris Benoit.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,607 Posts
The guy's most memorable moment was the clothesline bump he took from Snitsky during the 2005 Royal Rumble. Yeah, sign him immediately!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think Paul has said that he would never work for the WWE again. Or TNA for that matter...

I wish he would even do indy shows every now and then, but I guess he has other stuff going on.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
He's wasting his talent on the indies. Dude was one of the best wrestlers in WWE and could have been a lot bigger. But he liked the weed too much and he's a bit of a smartass aswell.

Doesn't make him a bad talent though. If 90s Shawn Michaels was here today, he would have been fired. That says a lot about WWE these days. I'm not saying they should tolerate bad behavior, but I also don't think they should start firing good wrestlers just because they might be a bit of an asshole outside the ring.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Best unsigned talent, even better than morrison. He will be a main eventer in less than a year if the WWE brings him back. Right now there is an abundant amount of talent on the roster but someone like Paul London is exactly what the company needs to breathe in new life to the brand. Ive said it time and time again he has an aura reminiscent of shawn michaels and bret hart. In the ring he's phenomenal and if he's allowed to put some of himself in his character, he will be over like a million bucks; he's that good.

I would also like to see kendrick back in wwe. I believe he has the potential to main event and i would love to see him face Daniel Bryan. He does need some time to develop but i can see him winning the intercontinental title in a year and feuding with Miz, Cody, Swagger, and Dean Ambrose(hopefully). I like Kendrick as a face tho with Ezekiel he showed he can work heel so whatever is a better fit. I just know if the wwe added these 2 great talents to their roster the product will get a lot better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts