Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
One of the following:

1) One of the founding fathers/Ronald Reagan/Abraham Lincoln - Just because it'd be nice to have some sanity in the midst the of all of the fuckheads that we have in Washington today.

2) MLK Jr. - So that he could tell off all of the dumb fuck civil rights activists of today/see how his dream came to fruition.

3) Freddie Mercury/Clarence Clemons/Frank Sinatra - Self-explanatory

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
yeah who would you bring back? Has to be a famous person so that it's nothing personal, yeah.

I'd go for Bruce Lee, so that I can see him in MMA.

That would have been amazing. I also shudder to think how much Michael Jordan would have fucked people up if he had chosen to do MMA.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Kurt Cobain
Why bring back someone that chose to end his life? Seems counter productive when you could bring back any great mind from any point in life... and you choose someone that was unhappy enough and fucked up enough in his mindset to end his.

Besides, grunge is dead - what would he do?

Anyway, now that's off my chest lol - I guess I can offer my own choice up for criticism now. I can't believe I'm the first guy on a site called Wrestling Forum to choose a wrestler for this but here it goes.

Eddie Guerrero. I loved the guy and was tremendously upset when he died. Plus I'd love to see him come back and stiff fuck out of Jerry Lawler for the way he speaks about his wife each week.

I would choose a great mind from history, someone that made a huge difference that will never be forgotten - but I'd actually be embarassed to bring anyone that great into this day and age. A World where great authors and scientists are barely known or cared about whilst nearly everyone on the planet knows idiots like Jessica Simpson.

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
Owen Hart.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts