Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
Taker could have made ONE appearance live, seriously. It wouldn't have hurt the "mystique" of the feud or anything. I get what they're trying to do, and hey, it's not the worst idea ever, but still.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No, the most powerful silence is the crowd being forced to listen to bray's soliloquies, while holding out hope that Taker deigns to make an appearance, one that isnt going to happen. This build has not electrified the crowds at all, save for the moment they thought Taker would show up. Of course he will probably appear for Sting to build next year's Mania. This gives the appearance of this Mania just being a pitstop and the real show is next year.
The fact that Taker hasn't appeared has helped Bray grow as a heel; antagonizing the much-adored legend that is Undertaker knowing full-well that he won't appear to the disappointment of the fans. And you claim that it hasn't electrified the crowd at all which I disagree with. This is all leading to the moment where they go face to face at Mania and then you will see how electic the crowd will be.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I personally think Taker's is better off spending his time getting in great shape for his match with Wyatt rather than appearing on every RAW

I've enjoyed the build for this match and can't wait to see Taker at WM. Hopefully Wyatt beat's him though because otherwise he will never be 'the face of fear'

21 - 24 of 24 Posts