Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Unstoppable superpowered monster - or human who is never outright declared to have superpowers but basically does - is every horror movie ever since the 1950s

So hopefully they subvert it somehow

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
This has the potential to be incredible.

I'd imagine that if most people had his powers they wouldn't be the happy lil boyscout Supes is always portrayed as.
But would they be psychopathic murderers.

·
Registered
12,692 Posts
Holy shit?!

Not sure how this got off the ground, unless the twist is that this is actually a DC movie, but either way I am glad it exists.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe they got DC's blessing before entering production, because this movie seems like it's begging to get sued for trademark infringement. I suppose it could fall under parody laws but that might be a bit of a stretch.

Regardless whatever they had to do to get around whatever rules seems like they did it.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Nah in this world Batman is a serial killer.

What a fucking stupid idea this movie is.

We know what would happen if Superman was evil. He'd rule Earth with an iron fist. Millions perhaps billions would die.
Come on you know Batman would straight up waste him

Possibly with an assist from Lex Luthor

Even serial killer Batman would still be American Psycho rich and that kryptonite spear would pluck evil Superman's still-beating heart from his chest

Thus shall begin the thousand year Batreich :tucky

Reactions: Stormbringer

·
40,752 Posts
Come on you know Batman would straight up waste him

Possibly with an assist from Lex Luthor

Even serial killer Batman would still be American Psycho rich and that kryptonite spear would pluck evil Superman's still-beating heart from his chest

Thus shall begin the thousand year Batreich :tucky
It's definitely edgelord for Batman to beat Superman so this scenario is likely in edgelord reality.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts