Wrestling Forum banner

Brie Bella Reportedly Leaving WWE Very Soon.

15K views 172 replies 138 participants last post by  Stadhart 
#1 ·
No more twin magic

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/41635/Brie-Bella-Reportedly-Leaving-WWE-Very-Soon/

"WWE Diva Brie Bella has decided to leave the company, a decision which she made before her Husband Daniel Bryan decided to retire from the promotion, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio.

It is unknown when Brie will be leaving, but the upcoming Fastlane pay-per-view or WrestleMania 32 are a possibility.

Her scheduled match with Charlotte at Fastlane may be her last match."

#31 ·
Good for her. Legitimately.

The situation with Bryan at home, unable to compete, while she travels the world was probably stressful for their relationship. Nevermind the news that he'll never compete again - so it'll be a regular thing for the future. Plus, after close to 10 years in the WWE, Brie only had so much career left in her - in the shadow of her sister, at that.

Wrestling more just wouldn't be worth it.

They wanted to start a family and now they get the chance to.

If there's a clear sign to take a 'clean break' - it's here. Career crossroads. Marriage crossroads. Approaching the later years of being able to have kids without complications.

#7 ·
Quit Mode

Can't blame her of course, it's about time to live your life Brie.

#12 ·
Can't say i'll miss her in terms of her ability as a wrestler, but still, if this is true, then best of luck to her in the future. Hopefully her and Bryan will live a great life together and start a family like they're hoping to.

#27 ·
I thought she was much improved in the ring. The Bellas have certainly placed their mark on the business. Best of luck to you in the future, Brie.

#54 ·
I am actually a fan of Brie..
Her booking was very bad IMO the past few years, similar to Becky and Paige, she's the underdog that just couldn't win in the end.. She lost to Stephanie, She lost to her sister, and then with no explanation she "reunited" with her sister, she had no pay off for all the hell Stephanie and Brie put her trough...

Anyways, I was a fan of the girl, she had a decent move-set, I thought she had some very good matches with AJ , probably the best of her career, she got to main event a RAW with Stephanie, a big SummerSlam match, and I was a fan of the 3-way of her vs Sasha vs Charlotte.

Good Luck to her on her post WWE Career.

#72 ·
This ^

I always saw her as the complete underdog anyway just based on the constant IWC hate for not being from the indies.

Anyway nice to see most people on here being respectful about her rather than the small minority going 'yeah good riddance models lol'. Also, I don't know what planet those who claim the Bellas 'held back the division' when they've basically jobbed to the 3 horsewomen week in, week out since the call ups happened. Brie beating Charlotte was legit the first win she had since the whole revolution began. I guess non-indie-diva-haters like to clutch at straws.

I wish Brie and DB nothing but the best.

#128 ·
Damn that sucks. Don't blame her for wanting to start a family.

Wonder if she wins the title at Fast Lane and drops it the next night on Raw? Then maybe they have a tournament for the title and the final is at Wrestlemania. Would much rather see this over another battle royal.

Reactions: SHIRLEY and NasJayz
#134 ·
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, STOP LINKING TO 3RD PARTY SITES STATING WHAT "MELTZER SAID". How many years do you people have to follow wrestling before you stop reading these click-bait websites run by 16 year old's? QUOTE THE SOURCE if you're going say what Meltzer said. He has a fucking website, so if you're not reading/listening to him on here, you're probably reading bullshit: http://www.f4wonline.com

Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON 10h
I never said that, but I'm glad it's going to be one of those days.
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/699280633504202752
It's really pathetic there's this whole new generation of fans who only know Meltzer via reading some bullshit misquotes/out of context thing he never said and thus you have all these kids on here who think "Meltzer's an idiot". If you'd ever ONCE in your life read a 30,000+ word Observer (he writes 30,000+ words EVERY week) then you'd know what kind of source he is. PM me if you want to read a real one, I'll send you one so you can learn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.