Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian Cage has just begun following Impact Wrestling, Ed Nordholm, Sonjay Dutt and Scott D'Amore on Twitter and is retweeting tweets about bringing him to Impact.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That would be a great signing. I'd love to see a feud between Cage and Lashley.

BTW: He is retweeting a lot of stuff about him teaming up with Eli Drake. Last episode Eli talked to a mystery person on phone. Maybe Cage? Or maybe Cage is just fooling around on twitter.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Cage is one of those guys who is probably made for TV just because of how unique and impressive his skillset is. Saw him retweeting things about how he'd be an improvement on Adonis and I'd kind of be inclined to agree, which I wouldn't have thought I was have said six months ago but I just haven't liked Adonis on impact so far. Cage though seems like he could come in, work with Drake as a heel and then a babyface turn would be fairly natural down the line cause people tend to pop for his moves

·
Registered
236 Posts
Natural Selection reunion down the line.
That is a fantastic signing, Cage is money.
I also expect Mike Bailey to debut

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Pretty much loved the lucha roster but I knew that product would never they big.

I think with that roster on a proper wrestling brand could easily help them grow.

Hope we see cage and others from lucha. Sounds like we will

Reactions: Even Flow

·
Registered
11,630 Posts
Pretty much loved the lucha roster but I knew that product would never they big.

I think with that roster on a proper wrestling brand could easily help them grow.

Too bad impact writing is boring. Morrison and Taya is nowhere near as entertaining as their LU characters. Until they drop GABURICK and crew, it don't matter who they bring in. They need to hire Chris Dejoseph.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Yes but he didn't have anything to do with the last set of tapings. We'll see a different direction big time from Jeff starting Monday i guess.

Ppv should be good.

I guess we'll see

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Can we have Angelico too?

And since were here, DONT RELEASE DJZ, HE'S AWESOME.

I like them signing good talent, but Zema Ion deserves better. He was phenomenal at Lucha Cup.

Reactions: kovs27

·
Registered
545 Posts
This would be so great, although I am not surprised considering the AAA/NOAH links. Think this is the guy 'Eli was on the phone to'. Also if this does happen, would indicate AAA still happy to work with Impact without Jeff which was a worry of mine.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I've always wanted to see Cage in WWE. But he is obviously using PED.

·
Registered
236 Posts

Hope so and think so.
Ricochet is WWE bound so it's a hard one, but they could easily bring in Evans, Mack and Cobb (who are also working Crash dates).

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
That would be a great signing. I'd love to see a feud between Cage and Lashley.

BTW: He is retweeting a lot of stuff about him teaming up with Eli Drake. Last episode Eli talked to a mystery person on phone. Maybe Cage? Or maybe Cage is just fooling around on twitter.
Yes, that makes sense. Eli said it was time to come back and Cage was in Impact before. I see Cage doing run in at BFG to help Eli hold the title.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts