Wrestling Forum banner
101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
14,015 Posts
What’s with people’s wives piping up lol? He’s boring as hell.
The wife tells the grievances of the talent then the talent has to issue damage control. Never fails. It’s sad some guys can’t just tell the promoter themselves.

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
11,276 Posts
Krin put your money where your mouth is. Come up with an idea to make Brian cage the most over guy in wrestling. Point out why Lucha underground and impact could not make this guy the biggest star in the business.
1. Tell him to stop doing stupid shit

2. Put him with someone who can talk for him

3. Have him mow through the entire roster.

---

Not sure he'd be the most over guy in wrestling but it'd be better than how he's been used currently. Wasn't one of his first matches in AEW like a 6 minute match with Marko Stunt which was somewhat competitive?

·
15,116 Posts
1. Tell him to stop doing stupid shit

2. Put him with someone who can talk for him

3. Have him mow through the entire roster.

---

Not sure he'd be the most over guy in wrestling but it'd be better than how he's been used currently. Wasn't one of his first matches in AEW like a 6 minute match with Marko Stunt which was somewhat competitive?
That's because cage has the mentality of getting his shit in no matter who the opponent

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
That was Lance Archer and hideously stupid. Really if I was around in 2020 I'd probably labeled a "hater" on here for life due to my disdain for those shows.

·
Registered
458 Posts
More unpopular opinions here.

I agree with Santos. He has all the talent in the world. Push him. And by push him I don't mean put a fake belt on him and then out of nowhere stop in the middle of said "push"

Brian Cage has enough in-ring ability and talent to succeed without having to be someone/everyone's "best friend".

101 - 120 of 147 Posts