Wrestling Forum banner

681 - 690 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Do you think this mentality and the popularity of nonexperts, populism, perceived average joes, anti-establishmentarianism, etc., will continue on for long while. If so, are we headed off a cliff, or will this give birth to a new revolution with better ideas that better serve greater swathes of the population?
Yes because we’re doing nothing to improve the education of our children. Conversely were dumbing things down even further.

In New York for example you can opt your child out of state tests because they’re “too hard”.

We’ve also lost site, at least in America, of what is opinion and what are cold, hard, unbiased, FACTS.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
I'm only 28 years old but at this point even if I live to a decent level of old age instead of offing myself in a few years I genuinely am feeling like there will never be a time in my life from this point onwards where I don't hear the word 'Brexit' at least once a day.

It's a fucking sisyphean nightmare of sanity-eroding Lovecraftian horror at this point. It is endless and eternal and unknowable, all it does is spread misery and madness and the only thing you can grasp about its disgusting ever-changing form is that it will exist long, long after we're all fucking dead.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,748 Posts
OUT MEANS OUT! NOBODY KNOWS WHAT BEING OUT WILL BRING BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOUT IT ANYWAY!

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
:pep:pep:pep

Brexit.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Brexit:

Campaign for holding a referendum... Campaign for Remain or Leave... Referendum... Pm resigns... Unelected PM... Snap election... Campaign... Extension... PM resigns... Unelected PM... Extension... Snap election... Campaign...

The easiest deal in history ladies and gens.

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts
I can grant you that to a certain extent. But I'm talking more like when any article that doesn't explicitly mention or praise him when talking about the Democratic primary gets flooded with idiots claiming conspiracy theories.

Article about frontrunner Joe Biden? WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW BERNIE HAS WAY MORE DONORS AND BETTER IDEAS!?

Article about Elizabeth Warren gaining on Biden in national polling? BUT BERNIE HAD ALL HER POLICY IDEAS BEFORE HER SO YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ALL ABOUT HIM!!!

It's that kind of hysterical shit.
I really like Bernie, and I still maintain Bernie Would've Won in 2016. I have major reservations about voting for a 76 year old man for a presidency where the goal will be 8 years. I like Warren, but she will be 70 (albeit optics are on her side). Mayor Pete is a major dark horse in this race imo.

681 - 690 of 690 Posts