Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you all thought about the future of Bret Hart and WWE? Why is he still being paid? It's almost like history repeating it's self when Bret went to WCW, Vince warned Bret that WCW would not be able to use Bret properly.

So, is this what's happening now? Bret has no purpose anymore in the WWE. He hasn't been on live TV in months, Vince refused to use Bret on live TV when RAW was in Calgary a few weeks ago, only to use him off the air. Vince refused to use Bret on the recent edition of "Old School" RAW. The RAW GM said a couple of months ago that Bret was basically not aloud on RAW anymore, so what gives?

Is there going to be some sort of major story line where Bret will be used again? Or will he be released soon?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
688 Posts
When he's used too much people complain, when he's not people complain. I'm okay with him off the air tbh.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Theres never any reason for him to be on TV. It should stay that way.

·
Premium Member
43,707 Posts
Bret's done. He can't work, and there really isn't anything for his character. I'd be completely ok with Bret never showing up in the WWE again. I'd rather remember him for his prime, and not having that ruined little by little with more appearances like the ones he's had this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts