Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did this guy disappear to? I'm guessing the same place the "missing link" disappeared to? I know he was pretty much worthless at this point because he can't wrestle, but I figured they would've at least done something more dramatic than just nonchalantly sweep him under the rug.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He disappeared that night Kane and Taker kept teleporting all over the arena when the lights went out. He vanished right before taker appeared on Wade Barretts shoulders I think.

Maybe one day he'll come flying out of the inter dimensional portal thats under the ring.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts
Most likely he's sitting home enjoying the fact that he's one of the greatest wwe superstars and all time and arguably the greatest in ring performer ever. Atleast that's what I'd do if I was Bret "Hit Man" Hart!
For sure. He is the excellence of execution. He is probobly resting better knowing he got to come back and put everything behind him, he had one last run and it was cool as hell to see him again and he looked like he enjoyed himself in there so I am fine with this being the closure for now.

Maybe he could guest ref a WrestleMania match in the future?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Most likely he's sitting home enjoying the fact that he's one of the greatest wwe superstars and all time and arguably the greatest in ring performer ever. Atleast that's what I'd do if I was Bret "Hit Man" Hart!
If I was Bret Hart I don't know how I would sleep at night being the biggest hypocrite in all of pro wrestling history. Knowing he used to be a man of honor and truth to what he has become, it must be tough to live with himself.... then he sees all the money, counts it and it's fine.

:no:

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
If I was Bret Hart I don't know how I would sleep at night being the biggest hypocrite in all of pro wrestling history. Knowing he used to be a man of honor and truth to what he has become, it must be tough to live with himself.... then he sees all the money, counts it and it's fine.

fpalm

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

To quote American History X, "Hate is baggage, life's too short to be pissed off all the time". I'm pretty sure just about everyone on this earth would suck it up and take the money, especially if they needed it.

On another note, why not give Bret a backstage role? I'm sure he's a lot more creative than some of the "creative minds" WWE currently employs.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts

Dumb.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
He's not doing the big goodbye because he's not necessarily done with little projects within the WWE.

Just disappearing for a ages at a time works for guys like Vince and Bret. You don't question it.

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,050 Posts
To quote American History X, "Hate is baggage, life's too short to be pissed off all the time". I'm pretty sure just about everyone on this earth would suck it up and take the money, especially if they needed it.

On another note, why not give Bret a backstage role? I'm sure he's a lot more creative than some of the "creative minds" WWE currently employs.
No thanks, Bret has gone on the record of saying he thinks completely PG is the way pro wrestling should be, and that it should be far more about wrestling than it is today, and less about mic skills/promos.

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
No thanks, Bret has gone on the record of saying he thinks completely PG is the way pro wrestling should be, and that it should be far more about wrestling than it is today, and less about mic skills/promos.
Oh. Yeah. Cos if there's one complaint you could make about WWE in 2010, it's that there's too much wrestling and not enough promos.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He's been on tour with the WWE doing house shows in Europe and the Middle East.

http://brethart.com/appearances/update-nov-26-2010

Even when Bret Hart was popular in America, he was even more popular in a lot of countries. Germany has always seemed to love him, he mentions them a lot.
Oh yeah, I remember in his book he talked very highly of his German fanbase.

Thank you for the feedback all.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
He actually is like a Legend down here in the German Speaking area where i reside.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
F... him. His run in 2010 is something the most disgusting I've seen in a while.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
He'll just be having a break so that people don't get tired of seeing him. Bret Hart appearing in WWE should bs special each time it happens and if he appears too often, that won't be the case.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts