Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched In Your House 1, and you forget just how much of a good match this really. Underrated classic imo.....

Hakushi had potential, amazing high flyer!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I remember Shinzaki in WWF and his match at ECW with Hayabusa. Always remembered him for using Undertaker's "Old School" move.

The feud and series of matches were good but shame that his push ended.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,798 Posts
I absolutely agree that this match is very, very, very underrated.

Bret & Hakushi put on a really exciting back & forth match and it definitely out-shined every other match on the card.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Weren't there a lot of botches by Hakushi in this match?? I seem to remember this match feeling very awkward, like Bret didn't really know how to react to his high-flying style.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Hakushi was great and at the time I remember thinking that he could be a World Champion. I wasn't used to his style of wrestling and I was totally blown away by him. Shame he never went further. The guy had a great look and a brilliant style.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Did Hakushi ever have a match with Shawn Michaels? Shawn always wanted to 1up Bret back then - be it using his ladder match finish, wrestling Razor, Diesel, having a no-dq match with Diesel a la Bret's Survivor Series 95 match... I'd be interested in seeing Shawn and Hakushi tie up.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
Watched In Your House 1, and you forget just how much of a good match this really. Underrated classic imo.....

Hakushi had potential, amazing high flyer!
Wow i really thought i would of been the only one to think that. I loved there match. I have it on VHS :p. Hakushi was one of my favorites as a kid, and i really wanted him to get a better push.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts