Wrestling Forum banner

Bret Hart uk tour november 2014

843 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Simpsons Modern Life
Legendary Wwe superstar bret the hitman Hart is coming to the uk and is appearing at the home of leicester city king power stadium on november 8th 2014!

Bret will be talking about his 25 years in the industry and all about his numerous rivalries with the undertaker, stone cold steve austin and of course, shawn michaels plus many more tales of his experiences.

The evening will consist of a top comedian tba, three course meal, in depth interview and a 30 minute q & a session as well as photo opportunity's with the man himself.

All enquiries please dont hesitate to message myself, or visit http://darts.mdapromotions.co.uk

Michael
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,806 Posts
sounds cool. hes literally just finished a UK tour though and i saw him on that.
Will you be doing more of these with other wrestlers or is this a 1 off.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, we will see how this one goes and take it from there!

We are getting good feedback currently and my business partner is going to new orleans for wrestlemania #jealous and while there will meet up with Bret to film a promo for the upcoming tour!

Michael.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.