Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Re: Bret Hart shares his thoughts on ability of Hogan and Bischoff to run a wrestling

I tell ya, Bret's eyes light up when he gets an opportunity to speak on Eric & Hogan...Talking about them two never gets old to him

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Re: Bret Hart shares his thoughts on ability of Hogan and Bischoff to run a wrestling

I tell ya, Bret's eyes light up when he gets an opportunity to speak on Eric & Hogan...Talking about them two never gets old to him
coverage publicity and big ratings am i right fella?

all of which came and went as if it never happened, am i wrong?

·
Registered
428 Posts

coverage publicity and big ratings am i right fella?

all of which came and went as if it never happened, am i wrong?

In al seriousness, wise words on behalf of The Hitman. He doesn't even have to watch the product to know Hogan and Bischoff don't have a clue about wrestling. The more I watch TNA, the more I feel I'm watching something else but wrestling.

Shame he didn't have the balls to say the same about WWE and instead took the time to lick some more of Mcmahon's balls.

·
Registered
159 Posts

Lol, that wolf's face reminds me of AJ's when Abyss started talking at the thanksgiving dinner about Janice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts