Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe-news/bret-hart-married-over-the-weekend-picture/

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart was married over the weekend to his fiance Stephanie Washington. This is the third time down the aisle for Bret.
Stephanie Washington is a 27 year old woman from San Francisco, California who is now going to school up in Calgary. They began dating earlier this year.
The couple is expected to spend their honeymoon in Hawaii. Since WWE will be taping the next 2 weeks of RAW shows tonight (due to the upcoming international tour), it’s likely that Bret and Stephanie will not leave for Hawaii until later this week at the earliest.
Here’s a picture of Bret Hart and his lovely new wife Stephanie Washington from earlier this year:

Good on Him, he's getting the young ones :lmao.. Although she looks like she could be his daughter :O

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Congrats! I hope he didn't botch his vows.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Son of a...Congrats man, People have problem in her age class finding a Woman like that.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
Congrats to both of them.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
What's this number 3/4? Wow, Bret is a screw-up like the restof society.

·
I'm baaacccckkkk
702 Posts
She's in it for the money he has left. :side:

On a serious note, congrats to the both of them. She's cute, & its a good sign Bret's happy. BTW, wasn't he just married to some model for like 2 years or something?

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
This place really brings out the cynic in me, when I saw her I just thought shes marrying him for the money and the name, no wonder the poor bastard had to go back to the WWE :lmao

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
This place really brings out the cynic in me, when I saw her I just thought shes marrying him for the money and the name, no wonder the poor bastard had to go back to the WWE :lmao
And what do you think he's marrying her for? Status... so it all levels out in the wash anyway.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Well, he's past the age of getting threesomes from Japanese chicks so I guess it is time to settle down.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts