Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sry i mean Owen Hart Death video [Edit]. anyway can anyone give me a link to it? i can't find it for the life of me

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Do you mean Owen Hart? Who died at Over The Edge 1999? They didn't actually catch him falling on camera, just Jim Ross's reaction, search over the edge 1999 or Owen Hart fall on youtube. And ignore all the fakes such as New Jack falls titled Owen Hart falls to his death. XD

P.S It's kinda sick you were looking for it anyway.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Do you mean Owen Hart? If so the WWE removed all videos from circulation, although one or two people might have the video somewhere saved.

Closest thing you'll find to that is some kid/or sad man re-enacting it with action figures on youtube.

·
Registered
798 Posts
If you look on youtube enough you can find videos from fans filming it in the crowd. Pretty crappy event to take place, but became a moment in history right?

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
If you look on youtube enough you can find videos from fans filming it in the crowd. Pretty crappy event to take place, but became a moment in history right?
There isn't ANY footage of the fall existing. WWE didn't have any of the footage saved and no fans could of filmed it from the crowd. For one, it was 1999. Video phones were not available and I highly doubt someone was recording from the crowd with a camera. Plus, even if they were, Owen's fall happened when everyone's attention was on the titantron. When a video plays on the screen, the lights are shut off and the arena is very dark. He fell so quickly that no-one could of picked it up.

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts
No such video exists. The only people who would have seen the fall were those in the arena and probably the guys in the production truck. I can only assume it was destroyed, if any of the cameras were even facing the ring at the time. The Over The Edge PPV was never released for sale and even if it was, the fall wouldn't have been on it since, as someone has already said, there was a promo being played at the time of the fall. I've still got the VHS recording of the PPV (taped it live from Sky Sports). Haven't watched it since the first time, probably won't watch it again. Even thinking about JR announcing he had died sends chills up my spine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.