Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my second ever attempt at making a banner. How does it compare to the one in my sig (my first)? I know it's lacking text, I couldn't find a font I liked. Apart from that, let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Flash

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Not bad. Colour doesn't really suit the banner, the cuts are a little fuzzy, and there really should have been smoe text on it. It's better that your first attempt but still not great. 5/10

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, it appears that it may also be my last attempt, as PSP has stopped working. Apparently, it was only a trial version. Balls.

·
Registered
566 Posts
better than ur first 1.... what do u use photoshop?

ok bg
ok positioning
hardly no text
good colour

4/10

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
pretty good for your second download psp from kazaa

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are there any other programmes like PSP that I could get for free that are a little more legal than a download from Kazaa?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
There really isn't anything else to use, that has any sort of features on it, sorry.

You'll eithier have to buy it, or download it. Don't worry though, if your caught with an illegal copy of PSP, its only a life sentence.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
NotDaveFoley said in post #7 :
Don't worry though, if your caught with an illegal copy of PSP, its only a life sentence.
Seriously? Shit.

The banner is ok, it needs some kind of text and the blue doesn't match Bret Hart. The main pic is good but the other two look tacky. Fairly good for a second attempt.

4/10

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Its a decent banner for your second, nice background doubt you made it second go, userly premades beginners, anyway i rate it overall 5/10 not bad.

Life senteance for illigal copy of photoshop or psp (doubt it) omg i got loads of programs downloaded lol.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Just to clear things up,

No, I was just kidding. Its just my advanced humor.:)

I do believe the fine is ALOT of money though, but how many times do you have cops or whoever looking through your computer?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts