Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously Bret can't wrestle anymore, but he could still work as a mouthpiece to get younger talent over. Bret has always been full of charisma, and still has tremendous mic skills. His run as Raw GM last year was terrific, and he provided a lot of energy to the shows. He's a smooth talker, and I find myself hanging on his every word. He could do great things for a young talent who needs a little boosts, like R-Truth. Hart could give R-truth the same kind of push that Heyman gave Lesnar back in the day.

·
Registered
300 Posts
brets not that good on the mic plus a legend like him would overshadow whoever he's managing. the only person in the wwe right now i could see him managing is tyson kidd

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Managers are supposed to be charismatic and good on the stick to make up for the people who they are managing, who might be lacking in those qualities.

I loved Bret as a performer, but as a personality - especially in 2011 - I don't want to see him as a Manager.

·
Wrestling is better while drinking
1,893 Posts
Bret seems very uncomfortable on the mic right now. I don't think he was ever that far above average, but right now he is not even near what he was.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
What? Bret Hart was a manager of The Hart Dynasty along with Natalya. Hart doesn't have charisma, and his talent from years ago is gone. I can't stand seeing him on television anymore.

·
Registered
315 Posts
brets not that good on the mic plus a legend like him would overshadow whoever he's managing

This i fear is the problem, i was watching the Greatest Managers dvd the other day and the trick of a great manager like Freddie Blassie and Sherri is that even when working with mute wrestlers, you have to be able to put them over and speak for them using all your qualities but still manageing to stay in the background of the wrestler. Theres a real skill to n and Brets my favourite of all time, but i dont think his personalityfits it

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
As long as he never talks on a mic or wrestles, I'm all for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts