Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per Dave Meltzer...

- Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels may be appearing on RAW shows in November to do a new angle promoting the release of their Greatest Rivalries DVD. It is believed that HBK and Hart will rival again for a few weeks in storyline.

Thoughts? I was hoping this was put to bed....

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Seems to me just let the DVD sell itself. We all know the history between the two. And now I get to sit down for two hours and watch them tell us what they really thought about each other back then? The drama writes itself in my opinion. Plus after their on-air make-up I don't see how this would make any sense. If the production was put together in 1998 I could maybe see it making perfect sense, but um... not in 2011.

·
Registered
895 Posts
This is not the 90's. I miss it but let it die. These old guys don't need to take tv time from young talent like Air Boom and Drew McIntyre. I love Bret and HBK but I preferred if they just stuck to promoting the dvd rather than embarrassing themselves like Ric Flair.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
People will buy the DVD regardless.

I know I will.

You don't need to have it on TV, because even the modern audience knows about it and because it's Hart and Michaels, even without the Screwjob element, people would get the thing.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Per Dave Meltzer...

- Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels may be appearing on RAW shows in November to do a new angle promoting the release of their Greatest Rivalries DVD. It is believed that HBK and Hart will rival again for a few weeks in storyline.

Thoughts? I was hoping this was put to bed....
I agree I am so sick of it. Bret go away and let it go. METTY that Stephanie McMahon sig is awesome. She's still got it.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
im marking out. i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks, these two have one of the greatest wrestling rivalries of all time.

can't wait to see how this plays out.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
By the way, if this is legit, will this intertwine with HHH/Punk then since Survivor Series always has an overtone of possible screwjobs happening or not?
its very possible... this dvd comes out in late october.
hhh/hbk vs cm punk/bret hart...

·
Registered
745 Posts
I agree with most people, just let this go. They already hugged and buried this thing to bed. Let's not try to let it rise from the grave and may cause further turmoil than it already has in the past.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Winning™;10282058 said:
You make it seem like Bret just retired two years ago and looked like shit since. Plus, at least Hart isn't wearing Joker paint.
He still looks awful. So what if he had a stroke, my dad had a stroke and a serious heart operation, he is much older than Bret and looks just fine after his recovery.

I'd rather have the joker paint than the clothes that Bret is wearing that make him look even more ridiculous . Hell even Hogan looks better than him .

1 - 20 of 56 Posts