1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now,one of the greatest of all time gave everything he had to WWE
and just back for fun,this is fine and nothing wrong

you peoples compain? WTF?

Bret plase don't come back again,because the fans don't deserve it!:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Re: Bret plase don't come back again,because the fans don't deserve it!

I appreciate your rant, friend,but you talk as if WrestlingForum's opinion equates to even 50% of the FANS opinion. hahaha, trust me, it doesn't.

A lot of people were buzzing to see Bret Hart, I say that without knowing for sure, but it just makes sense. He's Bret The Hitman f***'n Hart!

Try not to let this place get you down (Y)

·
KO
5,346 Posts

Thread title should be : "Bret, please don't come back, you've become horrible and are ruining your legacy."

·
Registered
616 Posts

They wanted Bret to come back. Everybody here knew he wasn't the same person he used to be after Screwjob, Owen's Death, and particularly after being on a wheel chair.

Now that he's back doing little bits here and there and promoting wwe....they want him to go away.

IWC is full of shite.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Now,one of the greatest of all time gave everything he had to WWE
and just back for fun,this is fine and nothing wrong

you peoples compain? WTF?

Bret plase don't come back again,because the fans don't deserve it!:mad::mad::mad:
Thread title should be : "Bret, please don't come back, you've become horrible and are ruining your legacy."
Really?i don't think so

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
He shouldn't come back, he's not entertaining in the slightest. I watch Raw to be entertained.

The guy's career was made from his ability to wrestle. He can no longer do that. What use does he really have?

·
Registered
538 Posts
He shouldn't come back, he's not entertaining in the slightest. I watch Raw to be entertained.

The guy's career was made from his ability to wrestle. He can no longer do that. What use does he really have?
Pretty much this. I mean i like Bret, but he's boring right now.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

^​

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler of all time, but last night was just embarrassing. The guy is horrifically bad on the mic and can barely move. What's the point of bringing him back?

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts

This. The man makes me always let out a giant "Ugh..." when I see him return in 2010/2011.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Its just that todays fans are idiots...immature...if a guy doesnt look like he can wrestle then theyre not supposed to be on TV.. thats the rules of the virgin internet fans, ridiculously disrespectful, you'll even have some attitude era fans sometimes say the same shit which kinda shows me how immature wrestling fans are now as a whole,

its one of the saddest things really..its not like he's hogging up tv time or anything either, ive said it once and i'll say it again, im a Austin, punk, Rock guy but the Hitman is always welcomed on my TV Screen..

oh and fuck todays fans...

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I have no issue with Bret being on TV now and then. Hell, I marked when he came back at Over The Limit. As long as he doesn't appear every week and have a 20 minute long promo every Raw like he did in 2010, I'm all for him showing up. He's a legend and he deserves respect.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Love the hitman, and he doesnt take time away from talent so its all good with me..and well plus its bret hart, its his presence on Raw and i feel bad for people who dont feel it, sucks to be them.. but then again there NEVER gonna get old so..ya :)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Its just that todays fans are idiots...immature...if a guy doesnt look like he can wrestle then theyre not supposed to be on TV.. thats the rules of the virgin internet fans, ridiculously disrespectful, you'll even have some attitude era fans sometimes say the same shit which kinda shows me how immature wrestling fans are now as a whole,

its one of the saddest things really..its not like he's hogging up tv time or anything either, ive said it once and i'll say it again, im a Austin, punk, Rock guy but the Hitman is always welcomed on my TV Screen..

oh and fuck todays fans...
Call it disrespectful, but let's face it, these guys should know when it's time to call it quits. Bret's never been any good with a microphone, his only attraction in the wresling world was that he was a supreme in-ring talent, but he hasn't been that in over ten years. If Austin or Michaels or Dwayne want to come back I have no problem with that, because they can all still add to the entertainment factor of the show. Bret can't.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts

Pretty much this. I mean i like Bret, but he's boring right now.
I second this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Call it disrespectful, but let's face it, these guys should know when it's time to call it quits. Bret's never been any good with a microphone, his only attraction in the wresling world was that he was a supreme in-ring talent, but he hasn't been that in over ten years. If Austin or Michaels or Dwayne want to come back I have no problem with that, because they can all still add to the entertainment factor of the show. Bret can't.

WHO CARES u fucken idiot???

Wow i didnt know Bret was there EVER SINGLE WEEK

and i thought he did the odd appearance every now and then

Bret's never been any good with a microphone, his only attraction in the wresling world was that he was a supreme in-ring talent

*not gonna bother posting his americavscanada stuff*

ugh...todays fans :rolleyes: [or youre just a dumb fan lmao]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts