Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know people will come at me but I will say it.

They are really entertaining and over with the crowd,too.

They really got my interest to see what they will do next.

I would never ever watch an entire The Colons match even if it was against the Hardy Boyz but I knew Breezango will do something entertaining and I wasn't disappointed.

I hoped that the push didn't end with The Usos feud but it looks like they are still giving them something to do.

Imagine New Day VS Breezango feud and all the comedy and entertaining things to do.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
That match with Usos was a massive eye roller

I dunno whether it's WWE comedy but I just don't like their comedy characters, New Day was always hit & miss for me

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I agree. They've been great ever since the Fashion Files started. One of the best parts of Smackdown.

Their feud with The Usos was alright as well.

Reactions: ArnDaddy

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I wouldn't say the most entertaining, but entertaining yes. I feel like dressing in drag is cheap comedy but even I had to chuckle during the last Fashion Files.
Dango:"Why is he still in disguise?"
Breeze: "Great he thinks I'm in disguise"

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
No one will "come at you". This site looses their minds over new things and sudden pushes.

I'm all for highlighting a tag team. I even made a thread celebrating Breezango's #1 contendership, 2 months ago. But, Breezango is dangerously close to Sandow territory. Dressing up as someone else weekly leaves the actual character bland. Sandow was super over, although I'd argue only in conjunction with Miz, and fizzled out in under a month when he went solo. He literally went back to dressing up as someone else in less than a month.

Breezango needs to stick to the fashion police and be goofy. Not dress up as a different character on a weekly basis. That's a failure in the making. Perhaps an undercover janitor every now and then. But, rarely. It pains me to see 2 talented dudes getting the Sandow treatment.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Yeah, They're much better & entertaining than the whole tag team division of SDL.

Fashion files is my most favorite part of SDL every week.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
They finally are comfortable with their team. They deserve the privilege of turning the New Day heels again with their fashion files.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Them getting over is probably the best thing that could have happened for American Alpha. They can now turn heel since there are two other babyface teams that can hold down the division. Three if you count Hype Bros, depending on when Ryder returns and whether or not they'll even reunite the two(why wouldn't they though, considering how thin the division is and how directionless Mojo is ATM).

...but yeah, on topic, Breezango are pretty entertaining. Hopefully they start to chill a bit with the drag stuff though. It's already beating a dead horse. Maybe change up the disguises if they are really dead set on continuing this.

·
Registered
747 Posts
No one will "come at you". This site looses their minds over new things and sudden pushes.

I'm all for highlighting a tag team. I even made a thread celebrating Breezango's #1 contendership, 2 months ago. But, Breezango is dangerously close to Sandow territory. Dressing up as someone else weekly leaves the actual character bland. Sandow was super over, although I'd argue only in conjunction with Miz, and fizzled out in under a month when he went solo. He literally went back to dressing up as someone else in less than a month.

Breezango needs to stick to the fashion police and be goofy. Not dress up as a different character on a weekly basis. That's a failure in the making. Perhaps an undercover janitor every now and then. But, rarely. It pains me to see 2 talented dudes getting the Sandow treatment.
I whole heartedly agree with all of this.

I enjoy Breezango but Breeze has to stop with coming out to the ring in drag etc at least for a while anyway, otherwise as you said the longer it goes on the quicker it slides into cringe territory and these guys look like clowns rather than entertainers.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
I like them as well. Those fashion files segments are awesome.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
I know people will come at me but I will say it.

They are really entertaining and over with the crowd,too.

They really got my interest to see what they will do next.

I would never ever watch an entire The Colons match even if it was against the Hardy Boyz but I knew Breezango will do something entertaining and I wasn't disappointed.

I hoped that the push didn't end with The Usos feud but it looks like they are still giving them something to do.

Imagine New Day VS Breezango feud and all the comedy and entertaining things to do.
I mean, they're funny. That's about it and I don't stress the word funny at all. This is how bad the WWE is that you had to make this thread. Lol.:laugh:

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
It's a shame I haven't watched Smackdown for the last two weeks, I been told they are pretty funny. I loved their match at Backlash. Maybe I will watch Smackdown again but I really cannot be bothered.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I wouldn't say the most entertaining, but entertaining yes. I feel like dressing in drag is cheap comedy but even I had to chuckle during the last Fashion Files.
Dango:"Why is he still in disguise?"
Breeze: "Great he thinks I'm in disguise"
My personal favorite is "What in Versace's name am I wearing?" :lmao

Reactions: CB Wanalaya

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
To make this gimmick better the two of them should come decked out in Prada , Gucci, Dolce Gabbana , Burberry, Saint Laurent, Armani etc apparel and come out of limos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts