Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first one we had was 2 years ago when Sheamus won it and then it provided a real unique moment in WWE with the whole contract signing with Sheamus-Cena and Ventura.

If WWE were to have another breakthrough battle royal, who would be the 8 men you'd want to see in the battle royal(8 since the first one only had 8,so we wouldn't have any fillers like in the 41 man battle royal). For those who forgot, the breakthrough battle royal is a battle royal where the only people allowed in it, are people who never won the wwe or world title. The winner gets a wwe or world title shot.

I'd say:
Rhodes
Morrison
Kofi
McIntyre
Truth
Barrett
Sin Cara
Bryan

This really is something that WWE needs because of the success of the first battle royal(not just cause ventura/mcmahon were commentating). It provides people with a real unique match because they know the winner will be someone who hasn't won a world title before. So instead of having a battle royal(like on sd) where someone like Orton won it, and others like Punk/Christian would also be favorites to win, this is abit less predictable.

I think barretts the only guy on the list that I had who's ever had a shot at winning a main title(morrison/truth got shots too,but everyone knew they'd lose to cena)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I definitely wanna see a Breakthrough Battle Royal with superstars who have never gotten a WWE Championship or World Heavyweight Championship match in their career, to finally get their shot at the title and do what Sheamus did, and that is win the battle royal to go on the way to becoming champion

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Replace McIntyre with Ryder and it's more likely. Unless McIntyre were to pull out an upset and win. They would have to put him on TV then.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I would have:

Barrett
Regal
Kingston
Bourne
Ryder
Rhodes
Gabriel
Morrison
Marella
Sin Cara

Id have either Barrett, Rhodes, or Regal win with Regal getting the title shot in England.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
McIntyre wins the breakthrough battle royal in a shocker, and no one doesn't even see it coming, and they build McIntyre up to be a serious threat and then have him win the title

1 - 8 of 8 Posts