Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else has expierienced this anger rising glitch or not...but it seems everytime I get into the 8K range the ball miracualously (sp) goes THROUGH 2-3 of the blocks in the level because it's going so damn fast. Granted one day I'm gonna snag the crown for that game, I find it distressing to have scored 8800 pts on one ball only to be stuck cuz of a damn glitch. I know the games aren't W-E's creations, but there's gotta be some source I can contact on this to fix the problem. Then again it could just be my computer...but it's happened 4 or so times so I felt the need to unload my bitchy-ness. :evil:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Don't play them then, simple as that. They're only there for fun, and if your getting stressed over them just don't play them

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
True, but I love arkanoid...that and I want a nifty lil crown to show off! :D But I hear what your sayin. Since I'm a glutton for punishment I'm gonna give it one more shot and then head out.

<-------- Admire the crown baby :shocked: wooooooo!!!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Mr.Hankey said in post #4 :
Leave the arcade to that geek Ocgtagon.
Damn beat me to it.

Just remember I haven't forgiven you for stealing my Tie-Fighter crown yet Otacon. I'm sure you'll steal his breakout crown in due time you pixel stealing mofo..

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Go ahead, I haven't got any to steal. Otacon will be the only one who's affected seeing as he'd monoplized the Arcade.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
d00d wtf I'm not the TIE-Fighter champ(The game REALLY sucks btw). Me monopolize the arcade? So it's my fault you guys suck at the games and/or don't have time?

Fefe?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Octcagtcon said in post #9 :
d00d wtf I'm not the TIE-Fighter champ(The game REALLY sucks btw). Me monopolize the arcade? So it's my fault you guys suck at the games and/or don't have time?
You're not the champ anymore because someone kicked your ass for it, and I don't suck at the games, I just have a life.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DAGNABBIT!!! I lost me crown!!! (Still says I'm numero uno on the high score list though. So to quote Nelson Muntz "Haaaaaa HA!")

1 - 16 of 16 Posts