Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Source LordsOfPain.net

"According to sources close to the situation, Chris Jericho has been talking with WWE about his future with the company. Jericho's return may not be a full-time thing and it's said he may work a limited schedule, something similar to The Rock. There's no word yet on when he might return but it's believed he will work with WWE again closer to 2012.

Also Jericho wants 3 perks for his return,

1.Have Chris Jericho win in a match at WrestleMania 28.
2.Have Chris Jericho win the WWE Championship and hold it for at least three months.
3.Be inducted into the 2013 Hall of Fame."

The perks are really odd to me. Seems like BS. Discuss.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Reasonable conditions given his work with the company, but I'm doubtful that he would wrestle on a full time schedule. Cena is still on the roster, CM punk is penciled in to be the big thing for 2012, and the world heavyweight championship wasn't his demand. This leaves little room for Jericho to stretch his arms without hitting someone.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very odd to me to. Jericho isn't the type to want championships, but maybe he just wants to validate his career with a long title run? Still strange.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Doesn't seem like the sort of thing Jericho would ask for, he's never really been a guy who held the title for any really extended period of time, like Taker or Michaels, doesn't seem like he'd ask for it now, or demand that he be in the Hall of Fame 2013. I'd like to believe the report, since it would be great to have him back, but I don't.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
This doesn't make sense. He doesn't want to work a full schedule yet wants the championship for 3 months? And lol at getting inducted at the 2013 HoF, he doesn't deserve that and wrestlers shouldn't get in so close to when they retire.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
He deserves all three but why is he demanding for it?

Vince mcmahon would probably let him be WWE champion if he decided to retire. and Hall of fame shouldnt even be a question. The guy is a legit hall of famer, he has been loyal to the WWE for so long.

and his retirement would probably be at Wrestlemania.

I cant really imagine jericho demanding these from vince lol.

The report seems B.S

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
Yeah, right. Jericho has always wanted to be the loser, he puts people over too easily. He's not going to demand a bunch of perks like this, and I don't see any reason why WWE would even agree to them.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
The world title for 3 months thing seems kind of awkward. I can understand him wanting to be in the HoF (he would be anyway), so the only real thing I could see him actually wanting would be a WM victory.

But winning and holding the WHC for 3 months? That seems strange and fake. He basically wants that because that's what Mark Henry seems to be getting right now? Just sounds fake.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Source LordsOfPain.net

"According to sources close to the situation, Chris Jericho has been talking with WWE about his future with the company. Jericho's return may not be a full-time thing and it's said he may work a limited schedule, something similar to The Rock. There's no word yet on when he might return but it's believed he will work with WWE again closer to 2012.

Also Jericho wants 3 perks for his return,

1.Have Chris Jericho win in a match at WrestleMania 28.
2.Have Chris Jericho win the WWE Championship and hold it for at least three months.
3.Be inducted into the 2013 Hall of Fame."

The perks are really odd to me. Seems like BS. Discuss.
Bullshit to those "3 perks". Jericho knows Vince doesn't give into demands about winning and championships. And even Jericho's ego isn't big enough to demand he make the HoF.

·
Premium Member
13,081 Posts
Sounds like stuff Jericho marks would want rather than what Chris Jericho would actually want.
That's bull. Don't want that at all, want him doing what he does best, putting over the next generation, or just fucking talking from an authoritative role.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Guys win matches and championships based on what creative decides is best for the time. NOT due to stipulations in guy's contracts. This is a complete lie.

·
40,601 Posts
^^^Look at his history and personality. It's logical to assume he wouldn't make these demands. (Actually, I'm kinda unclear what you posted there.)

That's bull. Don't want that at all, want him doing what he does best, putting over the next generation, or just fucking talking from an authoritative role.
I use the term "mark" as a derogatory term here connoting a moronic person that takes this shit super serious. You don't fit any of that so I wasn't referring to you or people like you.

Jericho marks, the really retarded ones, do want him to do all that was mentioned, so I'm pretty much right.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.