Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24wrestling.com said:
According to some backstage sources, The Rock will not be wrestling at Survivor Series 2011. His scheduled appearance will be to deliver a promo, and somehow get physically involved with John Cena. This will mark the begging of the hype for WrestleMania 28 being in full effect. The Rock will likely also appear at the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber pay-per-views.

According to one source, WWE has been bouncing around the idea of The Rock and Cena having two rematches after WrestleMania, making it a best of three series. The final match would take place at SummerSlam 2012. Take this with a grain of salt for now, as it is just an idea being bounced around within WWE and has not been officially agreed upon by any parties.
Best of 3 Series means 100% Cena will go over Rock in one of the first 2 matches .. Let's hope not at Mania

Plus Rock not wrestling at Survivor Series is a huge disappointment for those who bought the tickets thinking that "Rock returns to action" meant he would wrestle ..

·
Banned
281 Posts
Already posted many times.

The Rock not wrestling is a good decision coz it takes away the speciality about the match at Wrestlemania.

If he wrestled at survivor series .. he just becomes like any other superstar.

The Rock is a huge draw today coz he has returned after 7 long years , WWE should protect him and keep him as a draw.

dont fuck it up with bad booking bitches :mad:

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Please god, no... fpalm

WWE should just man up and have The Rock go over their precious golden boy. It's what the people want to see. Super Cena going over The Rock will make me sick to my stomach.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
Fuck The Rock and fuck Cena. I didn't even like The Rock when I was supposed to, and Cena is a 2nd rate version of The Rock for mothers and their 11 year old children. This Three Ring Circus 3 match Rock nonsense will take all attention away from young wrestlers who are having difficulty establishing themselves.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
What do I care if they profit? Do I get a piece of the pie? I'm not a shareholder. Rock/Cena will be a boring, overwrought and overbooked clusterfuck that will make RAW just about unwatchable for me for a good year.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
This Three Ring Circus 3 match Rock nonsense will take all attention away from young wrestlers who are having difficulty establishing themselves.
If many of these "young wrestlers" didn't suck so much I would tend to agree.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
People seriously thought Rock would wrestle at Survivor Series? Obviously the WWE are saving his in ring return until Wrestlemania, its their biggest show of the year. Word life, this is basic logicnomics.

·
Registered
363 Posts
This news makes me wonder that they are having a hard time deciding who will go over at WM28. If they decided to have best of three then the matches should be at WM, MITB and Summerslam.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Did anyone actually think he was going to wrestle at Survivor Series?!

I mean seriously, it'd totally take away the buzz of his match against Cena and seeing him in the ring again.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
i dont care if it is a "Best of 3" series i just can`t wait their clash. :gun:

i just hope "People`s Champ" could tone his body a bit more athletic shape....i mean come on he looks like a jagged up tree trunk.

but yes whatever whatever i just can`t wait. Wooooooooooooooooooo!!! :gun:

·
Registered
797 Posts
What do I care if they profit? Do I get a piece of the pie? I'm not a shareholder. Rock/Cena will be a boring, overwrought and overbooked clusterfuck that will make RAW just about unwatchable for me for a good year.
Well it's not about what you want though. The majority is not like you. So just deal with it.

And it seems you're not even giving this a chance... Plus we don't even know if this is even gonna happen so you shouldn't worry too much though.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Fuck The Rock and fuck Cena. I didn't even like The Rock when I was supposed to, and Cena is a 2nd rate version of The Rock for mothers and their 11 year old children. This Three Ring Circus 3 match Rock nonsense will take all attention away from young wrestlers who are having difficulty establishing themselves.
man, just shut the fuck up.

I bet you'll rather see Yoshi Tatsu vs Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd in a triple threat main event WM.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Plus Rock not wrestling at Survivor Series is a huge disappointment for those who bought the tickets thinking that "Rock returns to action" meant he would wrestle ..
It just proves Punk isnt a draw and neither is Cena. They need help from the Rock talk about him so people will buy tickets the wwe is horrible nowadays.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.