Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta hand it to WFEffect. Not only did he come into a thread and instantly prove to everyone how big of an idiot he is. Not only did he prove how much of a failure he is by finding a comment from P.Smith and editing it so that it looks like it came from me. He just had to top it off by putting that edited post into his sig, forcing me to come out of rants retirement. WFEeffect has been trying to draw me in for ages by sending me disrespectful messages but I always ignored him because he just didn't seem worth it to me. I don't even know if this rant is necessary because this guy basically already proved how much of an idiot he is in the thread we where in. Never have I seen a guy on here unintentionally bury himself like this.

Here's the rundown.

I agreed with somebody that said WWE have a lot of sheep fans. I guess this is the post that set him off and started the planning of his eventual sneak attack on me.

That is all
WFEffect leaves this comment below

I could see myself being attracted to John Morrison if I were gay or a female, he is a very good looking man.
Just minutes later, from out of nowhere I get hit with a sneak attack by WFEffect. An attack so sneaky that it puts the pearl harbor attack to shame. Unfortunately for WFEffect, all of his bombs missed their targets.....

Nice editing job. Did what I said hurt your feelings? I mean, we all know you're a WWE sheep and all.
I fired back with this. I didn't feel the need to declare all out war just yet seeing how his first attack was such a failure. I thought this was the end of it but I wasn't the only one he planned on attacking.

It's about the only thing he's good at. He's a failure as a poster so all he can do is come at people with things that have nothing to do with the topic. Like him editing my post to make it seem like I'm gay for John Morrison.
This was my response after he attacked one of my allies(LEE OH LEE) in the thread with an animated Gif. Still trying to be diplomatic before going to war with him.

Frustrated by my response to his edited post combined with the frustration and embarrassment of the first failed attack. WFEffect gets desperate. Now he decides to use dirty war tactics to try and inflict damage on me. Too bad this ain't the WWE Universe forums where this shit might have worked.

Apparently he says that I made that comment inside of the thread that he linked me to. Me already knowing that I would never say something like that knew it was bullshit from the get go but something told me to look in the thread anyways to see WTF he was talking about.

Here's my response after checking the thread....

Wow you are just proving why you're such a failure. Kinda nice having somebody point it out themselves without me having to go out of my way to prove it. I'm not even on that page nimrod. Can you read? The person who said that was P.Smith. Learn how to read.
Another comment from WFEffect and another failed attack. I checked the thread and the guy who made the comment was P.Smith. Now at first I was thinking to myself, how much of a dumbass do you have to be to get those two names mixed up? But then I realized it was all part of his dirty war tactics. In an absolutely genius move :rolleyes: he took P.Smiths comment and :shocked: edited the username to make it look like I made the comment. What a fucking genius you are WFEffect.

Honestly man, did you think wasn't gonna check the thread to see WTF you where going on about? This is too easy.
What you talking about now nimrod.
And there you have it folks. You know when somebody replies with such a shitty comment like this they have nothing left. What else could he say? He's already proved his idiocy himself with minimum effort from me. This is a comment from a defeated man. Or so I thought...

Exactly what I expected from you after making yourself look foolish. Having a problem finding something to say to get you out of the hole you dug yourself in with that stupid comment you made? It's ok, we'll pretend this never happened so you can leave the thread with your tail tucked between your legs without anybody knowing about it. I hope you learned your lesson.
I thought this would be the end of it. I thought I defeated WFEffect without even having to go to war. Unfortunately he still had one more trick up his sleeve. You guessed it, another dirty war tactic. WFEffect made a last desperate attempt at bringing me down. He decided to launch a nuke at me by putting the edited Morrison comment in his sig for all of the WF land to see. Unfortunately his dumbass fucked up and sent the nuke crashing right back into himself. I tried to be diplomatic and avoid war but this was the last straw. I was forced into warfare by his dirty war tactics, thus making me have to come out of rants retirement to make this thread.

Thread where the seeds of the war where planted

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/574906-wwe-has-lost-its-identity-company-4.html

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
lol Gotta love haters. Don't be mad that none of you can match the sheer brilliance of my rants. I know that all of you who said you didn't read it actually did and loved it.

Winning™;10340178 said:
Yeah, I do the same thing whenever I see you in a thread that talks negatively about CM Punk. Your worse than Perro.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Theproof said:
lol Gotta love haters. Don't be mad that none of you can match the sheer brilliance of my rants. I know that all of you who said you didn't read it actually did and loved it.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Proof, i dont think you know anything at all. Your arguing abilities as about as laughable as the idea of you actually standing your ground and responding to comments instead of just running away.
I already destroyed you last year in one of my rants. Did you already forget that I had you in tears to the point where you actually had nothing else to say?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
You mean the rant where you started finding random pictures on the internet, claiming those people were me, and then everyone else in rant started saying your argument is one of the worst they've ever read, childish, and makes zero sense?

Oh no, I'm afraid I don't remember that day.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts