Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have ruined my life and have dissed the shit out of me that I don't wanna be here anymore. I will miss you all and I'm sure you all will miss me even more but good things always come to and end and it's time for everyone's "best friend" to leave. I'm leaving this site for good, you people don't want me here so I'm not gonna be here and I'm really sorry for the hate that I've caused and I should have nothi against people who masturbate. They just do it for fun and I actually have a life unlike you people where I don't stay on the same site for the whole day and talking about the E (which is lame). Hell If you want to talk then talk about me The Lady Thriller!.

Peace out!

·
A WEF Certified Product
6,596 Posts
Haha, this dumbass' life got ruined over the internet. What a dweeb. Obviously you aren't going because you are going to stick around to see what we say about you in this topic.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I will deeply miss you and your thought out opinions. You are one of the true posters that stuck out here on W-E. I hope your life goes well and you come back to visit with us later in your lifetime.

Reactions: Ace.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Nice Pink signiture Imperfect^^, You inspired me to give my background a color of life and joy to all who looks upon it.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Bullshit you'll make ANOTHER account with your same trademark typing (Hi My Name Is The Lady Thriller And I Would Like To Know How To Make Banners?)

But if you're seriously leaving get the fuck out of here and don't ever come back please and thank you.

·
Banned
1,239 Posts
WWE Superstar said:
I'm sorry to announce that WE Forums™ has been released and WE Forums hopes him the best in his future forums he joins.
I Agree And I Wish Good luck to the other forums who will have to read his threads about masturbation .

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Are you people that insensitive? The man is obviously feeling hurt by your moronic posts. You should comfort him and make him feel more at home on W-E. He has just as much a right to post here as you do, so let's all give him a nice big hug!

·
Banned
2,632 Posts
The Sinner said:
Are you people that insensitive? The man is obviously feeling hurt by your moronic posts. You should comfort him and make him feel more at home on W-E. He has just as much a right to post here as you do, so let's all give him a nice big hug!
:argh:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Damn it, guys. This is supposed to be a friendly place, be friendly.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts