Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

WWE Diva Rosa Mendes was in a car accident in Las Vegas late Friday night.

A car, reported traveling at almost 50 MPH, struck Rosa's car while she was stopped at a light. As many as 6 cars were involved in the accident. Rosa was not at fault and was taken immediately to the hospital for evaluation.

Few details are available at this time. For updates on Rosa's condition, check back with WWE.com
Source: http://www.wwe.com/content/affilila...ndes-involved-in-a-carr-accident-in-los-vegas

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
hope she and everyone involved is okay.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
My heart sank a bit when I saw the picture of the truck and read the title. That truck is completely wrecked. Not a fan of Rosa, but a car accident is never good news, no matter whose involved. Hope members from both parties are okay.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Well I certainly hope everythings good with her and everyone involved. Also wish the person at fault gets what they deserve.

For a little light-hearted humour based-attempt at happiness, what lady like Rosa would drive that sort of truck thing? :lol (if that is hers)

·
Premium Member
19,296 Posts
Damn, hope everyone is alright. At first, I thought this was kayfabe, and pictured her screaming in Puerto Rican.... And kinda fucked up that the bottom of the page says:

"You might also like:" With a link to Lance Cade's death.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.