Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I had them figured for NJPW, or maybe ROH. But Impact with the right to work for NJPW seems like a pretty sweet deal for them. Let's hope that they can earn back their badass image from the Bullet Club.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Didn’t Anderson tease going back to NJPW. Would NJPW refuse to work with then if they signed with Impact because of loyalty to ROH?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I think that Impact is a perfect spot for Anderson and Gallows especially if they can work in Japan, too. I'm sure they're giving them very good money.

·
Southern Pride
3,385 Posts
Gallows and Anderson would be a good grab obviously.

If Impact grabs them then it's a sign that they really are wanting to spend more money on keeping/grabbing talent. Letting Tessa go though I am sure gave them extra money to play with.

Would be sweet if they are able to work both NJPW and IMPACT. I wonder how long that will last until they will have to choose.

·
Registered
778 Posts
TJP worked several New Japan shows in the US last year. I'm sure if they want to use Anderson and Gallows then New Japan will.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I really hope they connect Aces & Eights to this to make it bigger. Gallows was already with them. Bring in Bully as leader. I know right now he is in real estate but they could have Mike Knox come in too(since Impact does not do house shows much, he only would have to show up one time each week) and even Brisco as a lackey-type.

They could tie it up to the World title match somehow.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
How can it be a done deal when they are still under WWE NCC for another two weeks? Are they even allowed to make contact with Impact? Would it be tampering for Impact to talk contract with them to even just have a handshake deal at this point?

·
Registered
898 Posts
How can it be a done deal when they are still under WWE NCC for another two weeks? Are they even allowed to make contact with Impact? Would it be tampering for Impact to talk contract with them to even just have a handshake deal at this point?
They can't appear on TV but they can look for jobs to start on day one. Even wwe can't stop that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It seems like I'm going to be the only one who will be disappointed by this if it turns out to be true. I think the Good Brothers are a solid tag team but it appears as though they've been signed to a lucrative deal, which no tag team in the world right now deserves. They're being treated like mega stars but I honestly don't see the pair significantly moving the needle for Impact Wrestling other than a brief buzz after their debut. At least it will be a good morale booster for the locker room.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts