Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I may be a bit late to the game here, but I just watched Breaking Kayfabe with Sean Waltman (if you haven't seen it, it may be the best shoot interview that does not involve Jim Cornette or Raven EVER). Towards the conclusion, they ask whether the Montreal Screw job was a work or shoot. Ive never heard such a well laid-out explanation of why it could have been a work and if it wasn't, it should have been.

So, without revealing anything, I ask the panel here: Montreal Screw job: Shoot or work? And if you say work, then provide reasons.

And just to clarify, yes, we already know that Shawn admitted to being in on it. That isnt the work. The work is that Bret was also in on it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But Just So Happen the Documentary crew was there as all that went down.... Kinda fishy I Bolive it was a work.

·
Registered
622 Posts
But Just So Happen the Documentary crew was there as all that went down.... Kinda fishy I Bolive it was a work.

Yeah but im pretty sure that documentary began filming in early 1996. The screw job was towards the end of 1997..

So if you're using the documentary as evidence of it being a work, you're also saying they planned the screw job a year in advance..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts