Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
breakdown v1 should go. why should he go because he is an asshole with no sense of humor i did what i did on other forums and they thought it was funny but no every one around here is like an old dinasour and breakdown v1 is a pimple on mine and everyones ass the guy sends me a pm saying you have been warned what the fuck for you dick for that little joke god you non canadinas need to get a sense of humor and oh what now breakdown gonna shut down this thread well listin you asshole i dont know what u got agasint me but hey i can go on anyother forum and do this without ur bull shit so fuck you dick weed and yes give ur name and a reason to why breakdownv1 should not be allowed on here any more thank you

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
The post lead to an abusive webpage (the you are an idiot site, for those of you who hadn't seen it and dont have access to the dumpster). I moved this to the dumpster and proceeded to check out your posts for previous incidents before warning you. I then found 6 of your 9 posts (including this one) have been abusive. I would not have given you warning points for flaming if I had not looked through your posts and seen your continued bad conduct.

You broke the following rules.

Wrestling multimedia rules said:
2. Only start new threads if you're linking to a wrestling multimedia download. (PPV matches allowed, NWA, DVDs, etc.)
You have also flamed, and insulted staff. I will not ban you. Let's see if any other member of staff deems you deserve any more warning points. Considering I only gave you ten.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ur really scary now arent ya really i am shittin myself readin what ur sayin my god i think i soiled myself readin what ur sayin oh ur givin me the shivers now dick weed i think i should get my laywer lol but yeah real funny ass chin am i supose to be intimidated fuck like i am puttin up with ur bull shit fuck no cause unlike u i got a girl friend and i am not livin in my parents basement dancin with my mom cause no one wants to go out with me cause thats an every day situation for u and as for ur site i think it blows so u can go suck cows cock fuckin dick snot gaylord fagget now what r u gonna do next huh huh? u gonna come and get me tough guy or do u gotta send ur boyfriend after me cause ur a chicken shit fagget so i got 2 words for ya "FUCK YOU".

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
lol, you do make me laugh. Tell me, how many dicks have been in your ass today to make you so upset?

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
How can anyone have a girl friend when they dont even know when to end a sentences? I wouldn't mess with Breakdown cause he could ban you!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
WTF is a n00b making a rant in the Suggestions & Help forum for? Some people need to just die.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
619mysterio said:
^^^ I havent done anything to you!
I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking to the person who made this thread.

But me, you and BDV1 all posted at the same time and mine ended up on the bottom.

N

·
0 Posts
Wow, you're really stupid. Good thing you're from Canada. (that's always a good excuse for stupidity, am I right?)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Wtf, this guy's title isn't Moron, and his warning points are only 10. From this thread alone he deserves to be banned, flaming outside of Rants, including Staff. Plus, he's a fag.

N

·
0 Posts
The Whole F'n Show said:
From this thread alone he deserves to be banned, flaming outside of Rants... Plus, he's a fag.
Do you want to be banned, too?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
For Christ's sake why is it always these idiots coming on here giving Canada a bad name. I say ban the kid. He's not adding anything to the forums..just spam and abusive remarks.

(oshit that describes me right)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Dean should be banned for flaming outside of rants...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
for flaming outside of rants...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts