Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i think he is a fucking racists i hated the banner he made that was initially made for Babyboy. I just think that he is fucking gay. I know this banner was made a few weeks ago but this is the first time I have seen this

Here is the Banner that im talking about

Also i dont like the fact that he has hitlers face on that person ok that just proves you are a recist. Also to let you knw im German

N

·
0 Posts
You're German? I thought they were all exterminated in the last war. My bad.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no. My Background is German but my mom's Parents are German. But i think he should be punished for this

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Where were you when this went down and got dealt with? And since you probably knew that was already corrected/taken care of, I ask you, what's the need in bringing it back up?

Crikes, let it go! He got warned (heftily I might add...but justifiably) and was reamed out by many. Sorry you didn't get to participate in it but shit! This is up there with the one's who bitch about slavery, even though it took place 300 years ago, and expect compensation for the trials they didn't have to endure. It's in the past....leave it there!

N

·
0 Posts
Who got warned and for what?

I hate when "African-Americans" try to hold families responsible for what happened to their "ancestors" too. It's sto stupid. STFU, YOU NEVER WENT THROUGH WHAT THEY DID, THEREFORE YOU GET NOTHING. And the "white people" whose ancestors had the slaves -- well, they don't have slaves now and never did, therefore they shouldn't be "punished." Oh well.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I_AM_SlaM said:
Where were you when this went down and got dealt with? And since you probably knew that was already corrected/taken care of, I ask you, what's the need in bringing it back up?

Crikes, let it go! He got warned (heftily I might add...but justifiably) and was reamed out by many. Sorry you didn't get to participate in it but shit!
Sorry like i said in my orginal post i didnt see the banner till today so i didnt know anything about it

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Strange how you think BrckBrlnXIII Is a "recist", yet when Nitemare says an offensive thing directed at Germans you don't even bat an eyelid. And that banner is funny IMO. And so was the comment about the Germans being exterminated, It's all harmless fun.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I like to have fun with this stuff im just telling you all something that i had just learned today like i said before i hadnt seen the banner till today and i also didnt kno that this had been dealt with

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I just like the fact he quoted Kahn Souphanousenphone...that's the height of the humor in that. That and while it keeps loading, you wonder what's next. (And how much worse it's gonna be) It's racist...but ingenius.

But yea. Didn't mean to sound off on ya, but don't go mouthin' off til you've got a good sense of what's already been done about it. He served his sentence, and paid his debt to the boards for his actions. Then he became a jesus freak. (Whodathunkit?) So anything that could've been done already has.

N

·
0 Posts
Diablo™ said:
Strange how you think BrckBrlnXIII Is a "recist", yet when Nitemare says an offensive thing directed at Germans you don't even bat an eyelid. And that banner is funny IMO. And so was the comment about the Germans being exterminated, It's all harmless fun.
It was funny, wasn't it?

Sadly, if you think that was harmless, you haven't talked to many Jews.

Hey, are you a Jew, BCC?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nitemere im not a jew i have never seen a German Jew because Hitler "Exterminated" them in WWII i think

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
BCC said:
Nitemere im not a jew i have never seen a German Jew because Hitler "Exterminated" them in WWII i think
Sheesh, is this dude a couple of clowns short of a circus or what? :)

How many more times will we see this stuff. These people make a thread thinking they're the shit, and then after a few posts back down and say they didn't 'realise' the whole situation. We had the little bitch 'call out' lk. or someone and then back down because he was an amin... :no:

It's getting old. Quit making these Rants if you can't hold your own.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts